Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/3
Some of you are concerned about Bluesky's momentum, and the media overhyping the platform. We have built a strong community here, and many of you have been supporting our mission since 2018 when I launched Bot Sentinel. Spoutible's growth is organic, and word of mouth is extremely powerful.
06:16 AM - May 06, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/3
So whenever you are at work, school, or socializing with friends, talk about Spoutible. We know how special this community is, and the more people who know about what we doing, the more this community will grow. I have said from the beginning for us to be successful it will take a team effort.
06:25 AM - May 06, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/3
Just remember, the same folks who are hyping Bluesky today, were hyping another platform several months ago. Many journalist tweeted about it and joined, and dozens of articles were written. A month after we launched, we had over 10x the traffic. You guys did that.
06:38 AM - May 06, 2023
Tammy #TeamBidenHarris2024
A
I really am enjoying it here! I love that I don't have RED idiots popping up in my feeds. When I encouraged people to join (in a Liberal FB group), I got pushback by people claiming that they'd been kicked out. Are the standards that tough?
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
09:56 AM - May 06, 2023
Giordana
A
In response to Tammy #TeamBidenHarris2024.
Ask for the receipts. Chances are those same people in that FB group saying they were "kicked off" are just there to sow seeds of malcontent on other platforms. Abuse and harassment are breaches of 🐳 TOS. There is always a reason given for suspension = produce the notice ✅
05:39 PM - May 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}