Kenneth Mitole
A
thread 1/4
I am wrongly rated a troll with Bot Sentinel score of 30. I NEVER target anyone. My 15 Spouts have been 2 on Liverpool, 2 Time lapses, 1 on Trump, 1 on Tesla, 1 on Dilbert poll, 1 on Selma and voting rights, 2 plane cabin pictures etc. I will donate $200 to any charity if @cbouzy confirms I troll.
07:58 PM - May 05, 2023
Kenneth Mitole
A
thread 2/4
Also, on Twitter I am tmitole and I am civil.
I have never had a strike on Twitter/FB/Insta nor has anyone ever blocked me.
I believe it is an Algorithm issue. I am leaving Twitter drama and do not want to be the drama here. Please echo this for @cbouzy to notice.
08:06 PM - May 05, 2023
Kenneth Mitole
A
thread 3/4
And on YouTube I post boring videos with Flight Time Lapses, Cruises, and Soccer BlantyreChronicles.

I try to set a good example for my son to be funny but respectfully. If I have to quit here to preserve my image, I will be happy to. But I like the people here better.
08:09 PM - May 05, 2023
Kenneth Mitole
A
thread 4/4
The thread feature is cool by the way. I love it. I just did not want to try it out this way.
08:10 PM - May 05, 2023
Brian A. Brennan, M.D.
A
hmm 🤔. Maybe I committed the sin of “linking without comment.”
In response to Lil.
09:48 PM - May 06, 2023
Lil
A
In response to Brian A. Brennan, M.D..
Obey the machine!

16 is entirely respectable :-)

You may find this interesting
https://impakter.com/savin...
10:48 PM - May 06, 2023
Brian A. Brennan, M.D.
A
In response to Lil.
That **is** interesting, and also inauthentic. In fact I am “normal 0%.” Spoutible’s bots have misclassified me by 16%. This will be interesting to observe over time. I predict there will eventually be folks who leave Spoutible because of these ratings. Controversy won’t be allowed, only pablum.
11:18 PM - May 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}