Claudia Citro
A
@peggyinidaho I agree. No one else has the institutional knowledge to do what President Biden can.
05:32 PM - May 08, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
In response to Claudia Citro.
There is something important many media pundits are missing about President Biden.
He is from both the analog generation & the digital, in modern politics. He has directed more policy paths than 90% of his counterparts. Embracing change and seeking to direct it with conscience.
That is who Joe is.
05:38 PM - May 08, 2023 (Edited)
Royce Hansen
A
In response to Silke Spoutista.
Brilliant insight!
05:40 PM - May 08, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
I am only a decade behind him. I also decided to lean into the changes that modern life brought, rather than becoming mired in how I thought it “ought to be..forever an ever amen😒). This is the key difference in ageism. Step lightly and pick up treasures along the path. 😉🫶🏽🐳
In response to Royce Hansen.
05:45 PM - May 08, 2023
Kathleen Rupnow
A
Like your perspective on this. I remember a moment in time when my daughter told her brothers not to get Mom texting. I'm pretty sure she sees it differently now. I started working with youth in my late 50s. I had no choice but to learn new things and accept change. Life is much richer when you do.
06:23 PM - May 08, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
In response to Kathleen Rupnow.
Oh and the Hijinks to be had. 😏😉🤭🐳
08:51 PM - May 08, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
In response to Kathleen Rupnow.
I taught my Mom to read her book club books on a small tablet. She came to like it because I could set the font size to her liking.

She was 91.
08:56 PM - May 08, 2023
Royce Hansen
A
I just turned 70, have had an extremely interesting, technology rich, experience filled life. The growth is there, the backsliding right now is immense (Yikes)! We do continue to progress slowly. Whenever religion comes to the forefront, everyone loses. "I believe" ...
06:03 PM - May 08, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
In response to Royce Hansen.
I’m of the mind that one’s spirituality is between yourself and your beliefs. That’s it.
Everything we need to know about how to human well; we learned in kindergarten.
Religion has zero to do with being a kind and sentient human. Then striving for growth.
08:49 PM - May 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}