Jeff Russell
A
In response to Palmer Report.
They can't even get a budget passed on time. The federal government's fiscal year starts on Oct 1st each and every year. How many times in the last 25 years has it been in place for the start of the FY? This was written in 2018.
04:15 PM - Feb 12, 2023 (Edited)
Steve Herzfeld
A
I saw a man wearing a maga hat in the grocery store last October. I asked him if it bothered him that Republicans want to get rid of Social Security. He called me a liar.
I wish more people understood that Republicans have always hated Social Security & anything that helps people.
11:03 AM - Feb 12, 2023
John Haakenson
A
Yeah and the innocuous idea of renewing every 5 years if worthwhile hides the real GOP strategy to have hardball negotiations to reduce benefits or make other subtractions for renewal. Or use as bargaining chip in other legislation. (See debt limit). GOP never acts in good faith.
10:10 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Nana of the Shire
A
Yeah. The guy was so pissed about Biden calling them out he’s been on a 4 day tantrum on Twitter. Practically trying to provoke Biden into a fight. I followed along and tried to burst his every balloon. He got quiet today finally.
03:05 AM - Feb 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}