Myron Clifton
A
The contrast here versus twitter grows exponentially by the hour it seems.

A lot stands out but seeing Elon's tweets rationalizing how he's broken that bird... vs. Seeing Bouzy's Spouts sharing updates, fixes, and offering apologies for various bugs... tells so much about leadership & ownership.
01:12 PM - Feb 12, 2023
William Turner
A
In response to Myron Clifton.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
04:23 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Ethical Atheist
A
I wouldn't know as I left that place months ago.

Still hope to find more old friends here.

So grateful for a place to regroup and rebuild.
08:39 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Yvette
A
There’s no comparison between the Muskrat & Mr. Bouzy. One is a right wing MEGALOMANIAC The other is a hard working visionary trying to help people. I have nothing but the utmost respect for Mr. Bouzy. ☮️💙❤️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🙋‍♀️
12:37 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
Myron, somebody just said that Iran is saying he wants to put an end to blocking. Is there any evidence that this is factual? Have you seen anything like that on his timeline or in response to anyone's questions? Sincere request RSVP
04:52 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to Amylouise Donnelly.
I saw he tweeted about why “his” tweets aren’t getting the views he thinks they should.. and his team told him it was due to that for you/following nonsense and due to folk “blocking” him/others like him. So folk are assuming he’s gonna do away with blocking ..
05:20 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Susan Sevranek
A
They aren’t even in the same universe !
Our Maestro rocks !
04:30 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Marie Allen
A
There is no comparison to how well Bouzy operates this ship compared to Musk's sunken one. I feel so secure with Bouzy at the helm.
02:28 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Karan Rhodes
A
Light years of difference. And I ought to know, me being a researcher on leadership execution and all . . .
02:26 PM - Feb 12, 2023
9Gen
A
One is a fascist. One is a Democrat. It's not hard to choose if one has an actual brain.
02:09 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to 9Gen.
Yep Bingo
02:13 PM - Feb 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}