Tricia
A
To all the "Feinstein needs to retire" people - Learn what's at stake ⬇ and stop with the ageist abuse.
Nana of the Shire @Sunshines_Heart
Oh please…. Feinstein can’t leave. She offered to leave. She is needed to vote in Biden judges. Go read the process about replacing her if she leaves. It can be delayed until election 2024. No more Biden judges until after the election if she resigns. Get it?
05:05 PM - May 19, 2023
05:26 PM - May 19, 2023
Clarke
A
In response to Tricia.
I blocked Calimari. He is an idiot with no understanding of the situation. Besides that, I don't care for calimari.
05:14 PM - May 22, 2023
Mike Calimari
A
In response to Tricia.
Too late, Feinstein's hubris has FUBARED judicial appointments unless Schumer smart enough to start a conveyor belt of appointments one right after another.
10:11 AM - May 20, 2023
Michelle Has Time Today Schultz
A
In response to Mike Calimari.
So what happens if DiFi resigns? No Dem replacement. Judicial committee is gridlocked. NO more judges approved, period for the rest of this term. 2/
12:58 PM - May 20, 2023
Michelle Has Time Today Schultz
A
In response to Mike Calimari.
As for the progress of judicial appointments. DiFi resigns and we don't get any of the judges like Nancy Abudu, Garcia, or Daniel just from the 19th. Pay more attention to substance. You can follow judicial appointment proceedings here: (3/3)
01:01 PM - May 20, 2023
Miss Lil' Bit Angie
A
In response to Tricia.
Thank you. Someone started with me yesterday about Fetterman. 💜♾️
08:49 AM - May 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}