Bee Chisholm
A
I've started a little balcony garden but now the crows want to eat all my seeds. Enjoy the live footage of me trying to get them off my balcony
02:12 PM - May 22, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
In response to Bee Chisholm.
The coolest thing they do, is when the hatchlings are out of the nest an ready to fly, or attempt it. They bring them hopping over into my yard for practice. They know it is a safe space where their young kings can learn and fall down and no one will harm them.
I’m a birdy granny! 🤭😂💗
02:20 PM - May 22, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
They will tell their crows friends about you, the friendly lady, then likely begin leaving you gifts in trade. To divert them from eating your seeds, get a bag of in the shell bird peanuts. They will defend and love you and your garden always.
Then you will have even more footage to share. 😎
02:17 PM - May 22, 2023 (Edited)
Silke Spoutista
A
I have a mob ( yes I know the official title of a group of crows but my crows are cool) of crows that were visitors of my backyard since I bought this house. Here’s what I’ve learned. They are funny! As in an actual sense of humour. Try leaving a few shiny trinkets and bits of colourful string.
02:16 PM - May 22, 2023
Bee Chisholm
A
In response to Silke Spoutista.
I put out some aluminum foil bc ppl said that scares them. They thought it was a joke.
10:51 PM - May 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}