dani
A
Do I come across as an account that enjoys the injection of political mememery into silly conversations?
Dee Sweat @LittleIodine
You know how those Republicans are. #RepublicansLieAboutEverything
11:49 PM - May 16, 2023
11:54 PM - May 16, 2023
Dee Sweat
A
In response to dani.
You come across as weak and someone who needs other people to fight your battles for you.
06:10 PM - May 17, 2023

Only followers of this user (beec4240) can see their posts

Dee Sweat
A
In response to aaron.
I've rest my case
06:22 PM - May 17, 2023

Only followers of this user (beec4240) can see their posts

Dee Sweat
A
In response to aaron.
You people are f****** jokes. You posted a meme and I cracked a joke and you didn't care for it so it led to all of this because you wanted to censure my response to the meme. In case you didn't know you dumb fuck, that's the point of social media...other people get to post whatever the f*** they wa
06:30 PM - May 17, 2023
AndyShmandy
A
In response to Dee Sweat.
Are you ESL? Because if English is your only language, you shouldn't be casting stones from your glass house
07:38 PM - May 17, 2023
EdwardA(callmeEd)Peterson
A
In response to AndyShmandy.
Am I misreading this, or Is this an attack on language skills? Because if it is, that's not cool, regardless of how troll-like someone is.
12:02 PM - May 18, 2023
AndyShmandy
A
In response to EdwardA(callmeEd)Peterson.
I suppose it's about context. If you are calling people stupid and your rant is full of stupid mistakes, glass houses. If ESL, slightly different story
04:10 AM - May 23, 2023
A
Nah, there are other reasons besides being a non-native speaker, that might result in poor language skills; it doesn't mean a person is stupid.
Argue the issues; don't attack, and don't assume.
04:25 AM - May 23, 2023
AndyShmandy
A
I don't feel like I was attacking. I was more like suggesting that someone refrain from attack from a vulnerable position. Based on assumption on my part.
04:35 AM - May 23, 2023
A
Listen, all I'm saying is that keeping the conversation on the whether the position is stupid is better than commenting on whether the language comes off as stupid.
04:46 AM - May 23, 2023
AndyShmandy
A
Agreed 👍
04:50 AM - May 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}