Myron Clifton
A
President Biden negotiating skills are akin to old man strength.

Paw paw can move hot coals on the grill with his bare hands, casually throw a tire 30 yards, & move grandma’s 200 lb 100 year old sewing machine upstairs.

McCarthy didn’t stand a chance with his argyle socks
12:37 PM - May 28, 2023
K S Hernandez
A
In response to Myron Clifton.
LMBO!!! We need this on a T-shirt! All of it! LOL
07:15 PM - May 30, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
You’re right, Myron. Only, I think of a car salesman.
The car has features, so you start with the important features and then work your way through. You’ll need to give the customer options, but you should still come out on top; while making them feel like they’ve won too. Biden is a master!
01:50 PM - May 28, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
(Dying laughing)….🤣 My paw paws NEVER owned oven mitts aka “pot-holders”.

That’s wisdom and ”ex-purience”. People are going to get enough of trying to come for POTUS. Don’t sleep on the elderly.

Folks: “Biden can’t skateboard. He’s too….”

Biden: “Say what now?”
01:17 PM - May 28, 2023
Diana Beach
A
He’s a bad ass.
12:53 PM - May 28, 2023
Sitara 68
A
His greatest gift is his humility. A lot over on the bird hellscape are complaining that Biden isn't calling this a win. I think the reason is because the ink on the deal isn't dry and until it is, he has to stay humble so as not to spook the fascists. They have to think they won something.
12:47 PM - May 28, 2023
Paula Beard
B
Exactly. POTUS will wait until after the debt ceiling scare is over before he slams McCarthy to the ground for the dipshit he is. We need this bill to pass to avoid a crisis. Then the gloves will come off.
12:47 PM - May 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}