Kenny
A
Yes, I am going to "intentionally miss out on the free flow of ideas" when someone comes into my replies saying "Biden Caved." In actuality Biden masterfully gave away very little AND pushed the next debt ceiling debate past the 2024 election.
I didn't come to this site to entertain provocateurs.
11:24 PM - May 29, 2023
Sue Matus
A
In response to Kenny.
I see that there are 10 comments to your spout, but I can only see four of them. Too bad—I’m interested in what people have to say
01:05 AM - May 30, 2023
Kenny
A
In response to Sue Matus.
Odd that all the replies aren't easily viewable. The fellow who stated "Biden Caved" appears to have restricted who can view his replies. That could be the reason. He got this response from me:
https://spoutible.com/thread/7882105
09:43 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Incredible Shrinking Nana
A
In response to Kenny.
My annoyance threshold has been repeatedly breached with this same crap and I just keep blocking.
11:58 PM - May 29, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Kenny.
Ohhhhhh, see my pinned spout. They tried it.
11:30 PM - May 29, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Kenny.
I am generally supportive of Biden, but I do think its unfair, even disingenuous, to label anyone critical of this deal a "provocateur" (implying that they are a hostile agent/propagandist, rather than someone with an honest difference of opinion).

Personally, I think one can recognize that this is
11:29 PM - May 29, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
about the best deal we could have hoped for, but also that aspects of it will hurt innocent people, and that giving anything to a hostage taker sets an inherently problematic precedent.

My hope is that we'll use these two years to abolish the debt ceiling, so we never have to deal with this again.
11:32 PM - May 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}