Wendy Stevens
B
thread 1/2
Hey Spouters, I am trying to work out why my time line is FILLED with spouts from accounts I don't follow & nothing from those I do. I'm INNUNDATED with US Politics & almost nothing else. As an Australian I'm not THAT interested. How can I change this? Any suggestions? (Tried block/unfollow etc)
09:39 PM - May 31, 2023
Wendy Stevens
B
thread 2/2
That's it - No squad posts coming through & I follow HEAPS of them. I specifically seek the non-US ones in case that helps but no joy so far. Will keep blocking the ones I don't follow but it feels kinda wrong as I'm not opposed to them - just overwhelmed by them.
10:05 PM - May 31, 2023

Only followers of this user (beec4240) can see their posts

April Sparkles
A
In response to aaron.
Thank you, Aaron. 💛
07:19 AM - Jun 01, 2023
Avery
A
In response to aaron.
Thanks friend 🫶🏻
08:53 AM - Jun 01, 2023

Only followers of this user (beec4240) can see their posts

Wendy Stevens
B
In response to aaron.
Ah ok - that's helpful info. I will try to seek out more prolific accounts. Cheers.
10:25 PM - May 31, 2023

Only followers of this user (Canyonsfan) can see their posts

Wendy Stevens
B
In response to Inconclusive Laura®️.
Yep, Thanks I did that a while ago - searched for Australian accounts & added quite a few. I follow a mix of accounts - Lots of #SussexSquad and actively try to follow non-US accounts but the majority on here are US based.
10:01 PM - May 31, 2023
Susan Brosche
A
In response to Wendy Stevens.
Hey Wendy, I’ve wondered the same thing. Where are my Pod mates. So many spouts from unknown accts. , but none from my little puddle. If you find an answer, please share.
09:54 PM - May 31, 2023
Wendy Stevens
B
thread 1/2
That's it - No squad posts coming through & I follow HEAPS of them. I specifically seek the non-US ones in case that helps but no joy so far. Will keep blocking the ones I don't follow but it feels kinda wrong as I'm not opposed to them - just overwhelmed by them.
10:05 PM - May 31, 2023
Rebecca
A
In response to Wendy Stevens.
Are you sure they’re not echoes from 1 or 2 people that you follow? This happened to me so I unfollowed a handful whose echoes didn’t work for me and the issue went away.
PS -if you Explore People and type in Australia you should get more local account options to follow.
09:54 PM - May 31, 2023
Wendy Stevens
B
In response to Rebecca.
Hey, Thanks for the reply :) I have tried both those things. Unfollowed any that I was actually following but most are from accounts I don't follow so I try to block them instead but more come up. Maybe it just takes time to take effect...
09:58 PM - May 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}