Dr. Donna®
A
Hi Spoutible! Looking forward to building a fun, uplifting community. Follow me for #traumainforned #wellbeing info, health tips, #mindset posts & #stressrelief "timeline cleanses". ???? Let me know what info would be helpful to you. I'll also share social action info about topics important to me.
09:11 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Dr. Donna®
A
In response to Dr. Donna®.
Thank you for echoing this @frfonten ! I appreciate you!!
05:37 PM - May 03, 2023 (Edited)
Dr. Donna®
A
Thank you @jo for echoing!
05:23 PM - May 03, 2023
Lisa Wines
A
Whew! Where to begin. Work burnout led to extreme symptoms: high anxiety, emotional paralysis (don't get anything done for myself), dizziness, passing out, vomiting. I finally got 2 days off/week but symptoms persist. How long does it take to heal burnout?
06:11 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Dr. Donna®
A
In response to Lisa Wines.
I wish there was an easy, definitive answer! This is one of those answers that ticks off a lot of ppl, bc it "takes as long as it takes" based on your body/nervous system, stressors, habits, etc. The more you decrease stress & increase your body-mind's ability to recover, the faster it goes.
06:36 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Dr. Donna®
A
In response to Lisa Wines.
PS: congrats on getting more time off per week! Hopefully that'll help you feel better faster. "Faster" is relative. It takes a while to burn out. It'll take a while (though not necessarily as long) to recover physically, mentally & emotionally. Good #selfcare mixed with patience can do wonders💖✨
06:43 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Mark Kubert, DC
A
Would love to see more voices amplifying the message that pain is multifactorial, and that mental/emotional health (along with soc dets of health) can be as important as physical injury in the precipitation and perpetuation of pain. You know, if you’d like 🙂
07:29 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Dr. Donna®
A
In response to Mark Kubert, DC.
🤩
05:46 PM - Apr 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}