Myron Clifton
A
Seeing Black women Spout...

And not seeing trolls, hate, and racists in their comments...

It is not amazing though...

But It is what should be expected on all apps...

Spoutible proves it can be "Normal" to expect public spaces to be safe for all of us..
01:03 PM - Feb 13, 2023
ALIS ITLATOL
A
In response to Myron Clifton.
Dang this spout is from Feb !
yup. was thinkin abt that today too.
have also noticed when me/someone comments on BS directed at Indigenous peoples - there's no flack back
or I haven't seen any ?
or are ppl just muting & blocking us? 🤣😂
08:26 PM - Jan 26, 2024
LaJuan Woodland
A
Agreed!
11:24 AM - Oct 22, 2023
Zeketayler
A
I posted on the bird site recently and not 5 minutes later I had to block 2 bigots. Spoutible is a warm coat in the cold world of social media.
03:33 PM - Sep 22, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to Zeketayler.
I am sure. I think on that other app I perhaps block 20 per day..
03:49 PM - Sep 22, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
It’s so sad that we live in a society that we had to even create “safe spaces “ for marginalized populations; but…here we are, and @cbouzy created this for our voices! It’s a wonderful thing! 😉🐳💖
#ThankYouCBouzy #Spoutible
02:20 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to Lisse (she/her).
It is. And, I agree and am so thankful Bouzy took the initiative and risk and got it done. Just.. bravo in all the ways.
02:27 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Helen Pike
A
This is what Twitter used to be like; all whimsy and silliness and photos of your dinner. Twitter really sustained me through some difficult times...just having folk being daft was a comfort. It's become oh-so-serious, and really not fun, lately.
07:35 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Jason C Daniels
A
It's so refreshing!

I suspect Spoutible will keep on top of this better than Twitter ever did.
05:46 PM - Feb 13, 2023
CookieVB
A
Amen
04:24 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Noel Weyrich
A
It's really that simple.
A social media space that is safe and enjoyable for Black women is safe and enjoyable for everyone.
Including advertisers!
And if all we did was elect the candidates most popular among Black women, our government would work better on behalf of everyone, too.
03:23 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Tiffany Ann
A
Thank you for spouting this. I've seen so many instances where I will comment on a tweet and receive so much hatred and trolling while other people get nothing. All the negativity was directed at me. One time, a white man even had to defend me because he noticed I was the only one receiving it.
01:46 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Bren
A
A breath of fresh air for my mental health
01:34 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Knaughty
A
There's already an exception to that. Somebody tried moving her white womens drama here looking for sympathy. She would be better served on FB or NextDoor.
01:18 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Torchy Windrush Brown
A
In response to Knaughty.
She got the surprise of her life, brining that mess over to Spoutible. She now has the first ratio of this SM platform.
04:36 PM - Feb 13, 2023
LH Grant
A
It's a miracle that the rest of the country (world?) still permits us white men to participate, including those of us who have always tried to treat everyone better than we have been treated ourselves in life. We are all safe here. "Together" is all we have to save this sphere for the kids. Thanks!
01:14 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Jeanne Gustafson
A
????
01:07 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Jeanne Gustafson
A
In response to Jeanne Gustafson.
Lol. Still emoji issues. I was saying 100 percent
03:31 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Alexandra Thornton
A
One of the BEST things about Spoutible is the constant challenge to the idea that online spaces must have a hellscape aspect that we have to put up with. This place is proof we can and should expect better.
01:05 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to Alexandra Thornton.
Yes. And, I'm always impressed when folk can sum up stuff so tightly as you just did.

Thank you!
01:08 PM - Feb 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}