Professor Kyle
A
Do you feel like you're "spouting into the void?" The guy who wrote the Wired article on Spoutible does...& he's not alone. Sure, I have plenty of spouts that get little interaction. But most folks complaining about this have less than 200 spouts. You gotta talk & interact for anyone to listen.
10:47 AM - Jun 06, 2023
Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
Honestly speaking Twitter taught me to cherish the back and forth with actual friends over people who just want to be seen. I refuse to let spoutible become another dead bird app.
In response to Professor Kyle.
11:03 AM - Jun 06, 2023
Traci Jewell
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
I've had more interaction here in a couple of months that years on Twitter. I feel comfortable spouting so I spout more.
12:15 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Yvette
A
I’m not going to lie. I had amassed a fairly big following on Twitter (34k) before I was locked out in February of this year. I started a new account, but found Twitter had become totally toxic. With the exception of a few friends who have chosen not to leave everything I post on Twitter is attacked
12:08 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
Exactly. That's the part about Twitter that I loved.
11:04 AM - Jun 06, 2023
Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
Same I will always be grateful for the friendships I made there but I learned the hard way numbers dont matter. If you post yourself genuinely people will flock to you. I truly believe this.
11:05 AM - Jun 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}