Phred
A
thread 1/2
Dayum! Look at @cbouzy looking all bae boo.
08:41 AM - Jun 07, 2023
Phred
A
thread 2/2
I’m so tired of Black people having to be ‘perfect’ in order to fit into white America. I’m here on Spoutible for the duration. I like it here. I’m committed.
03:31 PM - Jun 07, 2023
Donna Holiwski
A
There are interesting suggested links: mentions of Amber Heard, Prince Harry and Meghan; Sussex Squad, both as specific examples of engagement, but also a subtle way of framing who would likely use Spoutible This also occurs with mention of specific journalists who have joined Spoutible.
In response to Donna Holiwski.
12:12 PM - Jun 07, 2023
Donna Holiwski
A
While the reporter makes a valid point about Spoutible.com needing a more diverse source of engagement, he never asks Bouzy what he would like to see: is it less racism, more exchange of thoughts on conservative vs Christian nationalism or fascism? Bouzy offers that he's reaching out for more
12:16 PM - Jun 07, 2023
Donna Holiwski
A
conservative voices, the reporter doesn't follow up with a question about what Bouzy envisions for civilized discourse, which is pretty much the goal of Spoutible, removing hate speech harassment and disinformation. What I wasn't comfortable with were references
12:29 PM - Jun 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}