Phred
A
thread 1/2
Dayum! Look at @cbouzy looking all bae boo.
08:41 AM - Jun 07, 2023
Phred
A
thread 2/2
I’m so tired of Black people having to be ‘perfect’ in order to fit into white America. I’m here on Spoutible for the duration. I like it here. I’m committed.
03:31 PM - Jun 07, 2023
Donna Holiwski
A
conservative voices, the reporter doesn't follow up with a question about what Bouzy envisions for civilized discourse, which is pretty much the goal of Spoutible, removing hate speech harassment and disinformation. What I wasn't comfortable with were references
In response to Donna Holiwski.
12:29 PM - Jun 07, 2023
Donna Holiwski
A
by a former colleague of Bouzy as"not stable" and "his tendency to go on the offensive no matter the potential consequences" and the reporter asking about his mental health. It was a fair question in the context of how stressful building a platform from scratch could be, but with the other comments,
12:31 PM - Jun 07, 2023 (Edited)
Donna Holiwski
A
it felt a little off. Now I'm going to say the thing ppl will call 'the race card': Bouzy is a Black man in the process of building a platform that could rival Twitter. He's done most of the initial work himself. Black entrepreneurs definitely are more exposed because of limited access to
12:39 PM - Jun 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}