Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/4
A significant number of people here are not only emotionally invested in Spoutible, but they are also financially invested through donations. When someone criticizes the platform, some feel it is an attack on something they love.
10:50 AM - Jun 14, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/4
Targeted harassment and abuse will never be tolerated here, but as I stated yesterday and in several Spaces, passionate exchanges and spirited debates are allowed on this platform. We are not trying to stop people from freely expressing themselves as long as they don't violate our rules.
10:57 AM - Jun 14, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/4
Unless the replies violate our rules, we will not suspend users for replying to one person because of something they spouted. If someone feels a reply to their spout crosses the line, they can delete the reply. If they feel a quoted spout crosses the line, they can block the person.
11:08 AM - Jun 14, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 4/4
Unfortunately, there will be people who create accounts for the sole purpose of trying to get a reaction from the community, so they can then complain about it on other platforms. My best advice is just to ignore these individuals.
11:19 AM - Jun 14, 2023
Newmi Dread
A
Use your cell phone, it may solve your issues for now.
In response to Jean Clark.
12:18 PM - Jun 14, 2023
Jean Clark
A
In response to Newmi Dread.
That’s a nice suggestion but we have no cell service where I live. 🤷🏻‍♀️I’ve tried three different browsers. Chrome works best but still very slow at times.
12:21 PM - Jun 14, 2023
Newmi Dread
A
In response to Jean Clark.
Sorry, yep, should have considered that as well before my response.
12:38 PM - Jun 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}