Bowerydoll
A
His name was George Stinney. He was denied due process. He was only 14 years old when he was executed. The prison industrial complex is still devouring Black children & shows no signs of stopping. This history belongs to ALL of us.
#BlackSpoutible
#BlackHistoryMatters
#BlackPeopleDeserveToGrowOld
09:42 PM - Jun 16, 2023
stephanie roberts
A
In response to Bowerydoll.
07:22 AM - Jun 18, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to stephanie roberts.
Sis....you are so gifted🖐🏾❤Thank you for sharing your work. I want to stay tuned to what you do. Please keep lifting your work up here. All eyes on earth need to read it. Love to you today and the week ahead. Hope you take time to rest tomorrow and celebrate your ancestors. Happy Juneteenth❤🖤💚
11:28 AM - Jun 18, 2023
JournoActivist
A
In response to stephanie roberts.
Wow. Thank you for sharing.
09:27 PM - Jun 19, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:19 PM - Jun 16, 2023
NorthCoast TerryMerryJoan
A
🕯
10:17 PM - Jun 16, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
The sad part is that he was so small, they made him sit on books in the electronic chair...😭😭😭😭😭 Black people ESPECIALLY our boys, teens, & men are NOT safe. I hate it. One of my fears around having a son(s) is getting a call he's in jail or worse. Same for all my male relatives.
09:48 PM - Jun 16, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Young Lesbian Dre.
May no harm come to your son and any of your relatives. I don't know how young he is, but I know you've taught him well about staying safe in this complicated world. I wish you and your family well this weekend. Let's keep pushing and thriving🖐🏾❤🔥Happy Juneteenth.
10:07 PM - Jun 16, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
In response to Young Lesbian Dre.
Absolutely heart-wrenching.
11:15 PM - Jun 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}