Christopher Bouzy
A
Pods (Spaces) and live streaming are coming. We had to get the apps out first, and now we are revamping our entire front-end. Once that is completed, we are focusing on pods and live streaming. We are approximately two months behind schedule, but it will be this year.
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his) @RobPalmerIRL
A spaces feature would be phenomenal for all interests, including updates on the War in Ukraine, general politics, pop culture, etc. Even technical reports from @cbouzy from time to time.
12:22 AM - Jun 17, 2023
11:43 PM - Jun 17, 2023
Rebecca E
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I think the majority here are thrilled with what you and your #SpoutibleTechTeam have created in such a short time @cbouzy . Take the time needed to get things right. No complaints...just thanks. We are here to stay!!
08:40 AM - Jun 18, 2023
Oongy Noodle
A
Will revamping the front end include bringing you back to where you were in the timeline, rather than the top after clicking on a spout? That is my only complaint about this platform and does limit my engagement here because it's exhausting to refind my place
06:25 AM - Jun 18, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
I'm willing to wait. Not an IT expert. But I know that building anything of quality takes time. So far, this platform has been a lovely experience for me personally.
06:09 AM - Jun 18, 2023
Myrian M
A
Take your time we're doing just fine ☺️
01:57 AM - Jun 18, 2023
FishingDB
A
Live Streaming = Splashes ???

😏
12:19 AM - Jun 18, 2023
Mindy!!!
A
I've said before, I'm not an engineer but I know enough to be impressed by what y'all have been able to do in this time frame. Excellence.
11:51 PM - Jun 17, 2023
Timara (she/her)
A
Y'all are two months behind schedule. It feels like y'all are ahead to me.

Thanks for all you're doing. We appreciate you and the team.
11:49 PM - Jun 17, 2023
Caryl D
A
Chris,
Maybe we should say, “thank you” and
Happy Father’s Day
(maybe sleep in tomorrow)
🖖🏾🖖🏿🖖🏼🖖🏽
11:46 PM - Jun 17, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
That's understandable. I rather things be done right while being a little behind, than things being rushed and breaks the site.
11:45 PM - Jun 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}