Christopher Bouzy
A
Their new tactic is targeting Spoutible users. They spent weeks claiming the app would never launch, and now that it has, they are angry. They realize targeting me isn't working, so now they are going after the community.
dani @danismashingit
A sample of the screengrabs I saw on Twitter today:

1. Pete: offering valid criticism
2. Aaron: defending a friend
3: Myles: being helpful
4: Deirdre: existing
5: Me: having eyeballs

Know there are people here lurking and know there are people being deliberately provocative.

Fuck ‘Em 🙃
12:18 AM - Jun 19, 2023
02:36 AM - Jun 19, 2023
Tenacious “T” WillResist
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
03:54 PM - Jul 01, 2023
RexRath
A
Meanwhile I’m an iPhone user jealous that Android users get first crack at the app. God why does Apple have to make shit so difficult.
08:00 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Max Prophet
A
In response to RexRath.
Because Apple is the gated community, whereas Android is the trailer park? I'm going to bet if it cost money and Apple could get a cut of it it would get approved quicker. 🤷‍♂️
11:45 PM - Jun 22, 2023
Saint Clinton
A
Had someone attempt that on another site after I posted a link to the #SpoutibleApp . With my reply back within 3 minutes, they went silent. I was good in my response.
05:49 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Katherine Ganzel
A
Just downloaded the app and it's great so far. You and the team did a good job with it.
01:12 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Ken Jones 🐬
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
12:40 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Max Prophet
A
In response to Ken Jones 🐬.
You should go to the bug report section and make that a suggested feature ticket.
11:46 PM - Jun 22, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
Its honestly a sad existence that their whole lives center around being so hateful that they spend all their time targeting Chris and Spoutible. If not CB then Meghan and God knows who else. Don't they have real meaningful lives to live? Maybe get outside and breathe some fresh air for once.
12:15 PM - Jun 19, 2023 (Edited)
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
That's their end game.

If they bow to reason and breathe in fresh air once in a bloody while, they may just turn out to be like us. But, the devil's workshop is always working overtime with this group.
12:33 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Camara Reed she/her/we/us
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
This their existence. Sowing seeds of misinformation and hatred and doing evil deeds energizes them. It’s like what a shot of B-12 does for righteous people.
05:13 PM - Jun 19, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Phred
A
Want to borrow Ukrainian Wild Thing or Big White Farmdog?
09:44 AM - Jun 19, 2023
FUTURE HOUSE
A
Because this platform is so decentralized, as everything should be, I adore it. Community makes up the entire platform

Spoutible wouldn't exist without the community. So raise a hand in applause for everyone on this lovely platform that looks out for their friends, content creators and idols 🩵
08:04 AM - Jun 19, 2023
Andrea Loken
A
They can try but they will fail because we believe in standing up for and with one another.

Invariably, whatever is built on hatred, rage and lies fails. It’s only a matter of time before it does so.
06:39 AM - Jun 19, 2023
Chairman of Tortured Department
A
Why would a person allow themselves to be influenced by a website thats basically Truth Social and Parler now.
04:00 AM - Jun 19, 2023

@cbouzy deleted this reply.

02:43 AM - Jun 19, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
In response to Meshach Kebai.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
07:30 AM - Jun 19, 2023
MEAction NOW
A
They won't be able to scare us!!
02:42 AM - Jun 19, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
So long as they don't come to my front door & insist I debate Joe Rogan. I have bug spray.
02:42 AM - Jun 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}