Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
Turns out a lot of us are suffering from vertigo.
As a former snowboard instructor and whitewater raft guide, I was a master of balance. Now I am thankful when the walls are close enough to grab so I don't hit the floor. This coupled with the "brain fog" has my doctor saying possible long covid.
12:51 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
In response to Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff.
That's rough. They should be able to treat some of the symptoms. Step one though, a doc acknowledged! Some folks have to wait and try forever for that.
01:02 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
In response to Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker.
They treat it like an inner ear infection and just keep putting me on antibiotic which does work for a while kinda. I need to go to an ear nose and throat now. I am hopeful.
01:06 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff.
There are so many things still to understand and learn about Covid. The after affects of long Covid are no joke, from heart/lung issue to brain/hearing/vision issues. We I think are going to find many disabilities down the road trace to Covid for sure.
Please take care of yourself, stay upright!
12:58 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
In response to Jay Carpenter🎸🎶.
tis but a scratch

...compared to the rest of me. But I agree 100% and from the beginning I have stated that post covid effects would be an even bigger burden to healthcare systems than the primary infections. SARS was more deadly but did not kill everyone. However, it left no one unscathed.
01:03 PM - Jun 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}