Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
Turns out a lot of us are suffering from vertigo.
As a former snowboard instructor and whitewater raft guide, I was a master of balance. Now I am thankful when the walls are close enough to grab so I don't hit the floor. This coupled with the "brain fog" has my doctor saying possible long covid.
12:51 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff.
There are so many things still to understand and learn about Covid. The after affects of long Covid are no joke, from heart/lung issue to brain/hearing/vision issues. We I think are going to find many disabilities down the road trace to Covid for sure.
Please take care of yourself, stay upright!
12:58 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
tis but a scratch

...compared to the rest of me. But I agree 100% and from the beginning I have stated that post covid effects would be an even bigger burden to healthcare systems than the primary infections. SARS was more deadly but did not kill everyone. However, it left no one unscathed.
In response to Jay Carpenter🎸🎶.
01:03 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff.
And this is the reason the wife and I to this day still take all the precautions we can to not catch it. We have been fortunate to date, even traveled to Germany and Hawaii and stayed safe. I am compromised from prostate cancer & treatment so I am doubly cautious.
01:08 PM - Jun 19, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
In response to Jay Carpenter🎸🎶.
That is a hard road and I am glad you managed to get through that part and still manage to keep going. I hope to travel to somewhere in Europe next year while I can still get around reasonably well and enjoy the experience fully.
01:16 PM - Jun 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}