Kevin Ault
A
I've reported multiple death threats to #Twitter over the past 48 hours. https://www.axios.com/2023...
03:15 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Steve Hill
B
In response to Kevin Ault.
So sorry to hear about such extreme's that society has taken! Twitter is GONE, dead platform walking, hopefully a few like spoutible will rise like a Phoenix from the ashes of the crap social media has become!
03:10 PM - Jun 23, 2023
Casey Wagner
A
It is unbelievable how many people are standing up and saying experts are absolutely obligated to take time away from the career and home life to argue with guys whose knowledge on a subject came from a podcast by a guy who admits he's an idiot.
08:15 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Nora Nanza
A
I would love to see more #STEM accounts on here.
04:49 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Jason Carton
A
04:40 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Josh Ryan
A
We're living in an absolute off the rails time, that is being encouraged by people like Musk (what is exact agenda is, I don't know).
04:20 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Steve Hill
B
In response to Josh Ryan.
His Agenda is Capitalism first, Assholery second! when you are that rich it takes extreme stuff like playing chess with little people on a life size board literally and figuratively to get you off, he has all the time in the world to just be a loud mouth like trump, he prob contradicts himself too..
05:29 PM - Jun 23, 2023
Donna Holiwski
A
This issue about vaccine experts vs anti-vacvine non- experts is really horrific. The death threats shouldn't be happening at all, much less tolerated. Waiting for witchcraft trials to start again..
04:18 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Kevin Ault
A
In response to Donna Holiwski.
a stalker showed up at Dr. Hotez's house Sunday and posted the video on this #Twitter account. It has 19 K "likes" and has been retweeted 3.6 K times.
04:26 PM - Jun 20, 2023

Only followers of this user (researchergirl) can see their posts

Barbara Edelman
A
i read an interesting take about scientists choosing to leave the shitter. scientists who use twitter-or any other sm-to share their research, experimental results, hypotheses, or any other aspect of their scientific process doesn't have to be propagated to the masses. /1/
03:23 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
transparency is a fine thing, but more than 50% of americans believe that angels can affect their lives. many other americans do not have literacy to understand a longish statement & most scientific statements are complex. often, i have to stop reading such an article or post to look up terms/2/
03:26 PM - Jun 20, 2023 (Edited)
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
i fouled up the grammar & structure in that spout. what i meant to say is that there's no particural reason to share research, etc. on sm.
03:37 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
Please consider extending an invitation to scientists on Twitter to join Spoutible. This community would welcome them with open arms.
03:23 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Kevin Ault
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
I have and will continue to do so...
04:25 PM - Jun 20, 2023

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Myles Higgins ?
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
03:21 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
The ToS and the application of its rules are not applied at all to many reportable categories on twitter. ie. misinformation regarding covid and elections. its right there in the report form but zero enforcement is applied even with multiple reports
03:18 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Kevin Ault
A
In response to Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff.
03:51 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Diane ZB
A
I’m very sorry to hear that, Kevin. This insanity is very disturbing. Please take care.
03:18 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
Twitter is a cesspool. Elon Musk and his money backers are reveling in the things being done to attack people of goodwill and destroy "Twitter".
03:17 PM - Jun 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}