Susan Quilty
A
New story on my podcast today! Stories are free-written from a prompt and are about 10 minutes long. Today’s is sentimental. Other stories may be silly or strange, as I write whatever comes to mind! https://bit.ly/3lyzdhI
#WritingCommunity #ShortStories #podcast
09:14 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Offer Kuban
A
In response to Susan Quilty.
That was lovely, Susan. Thanks for sharing. 😊 (smile face, just in case emojis are still doing this: ???)
09:44 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Susan Quilty
A
In response to Offer Kuban.
Thank you! 🥰 I see your smiley face today! Glad to see emojis are back and really glad you enjoyed my story! 😁
10:51 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Offer Kuban
A
You're welcome! It's a lovely tribute to your mom.

Ah, good to see our emojis are back. Lol. Yesterday they were a little glitchy. Saw a note as well that perhaps more selection was coming, too.
How are you liking the app? I like it, and hope more of our Twitter writing community will join us.
11:15 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Susan Quilty
A
So far, so good! I had gotten away from the bird app years ago and struggled to pick it back up, so it’s nice to start fresh with a new site. 😎
In response to Offer Kuban.
09:41 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Offer Kuban
A
I just started back into it last summer, after a long hiatus away from all the nonsense and vitriol there. Came back to start following the Writing Community, and it'd been lovely oasis of good people...until EM took over and the wheels started coming off.
Glad to be here. 😊
09:53 PM - Feb 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}