Jeff Tiedrich
A
hey, I wrote a thing. "holy shit, Elmo Mush is even more needy and broken inside than we thought" is today's topic. clicky to read, and please sign up for my FREE mailing list to get all the good stuff before everyone else https://jefftiedrich.subst...
11:04 AM - Feb 15, 2023
clearlycrystalb
A
In response to Jeff Tiedrich.
I have him muted since I can't block him.
06:13 PM - Oct 01, 2023
Julie B
A
it takes a insanely big ego to think you should have more attention than POTUS.
06:39 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Heidi Kubler
A
Thanks for sharing, Dude. Just signed up for your newsletter. Glad to see you over here on Spoutible. Rock on.
06:00 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Laurent Stanevich
A
"If you had a millionty skillion dollars, wouldn’t you be happy to just fuck off and live your best life and never be heard from again?"

That, unfortunately, is pretty much the exact opposite of how you become someone with a millionty skillion dollars.
03:47 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Michael McCaughan
A
Honestly. no. If I were Elon Much rich I would want to find ways to make the world a better place, and would use my power and influence to do that.. I would not however go on regular tantrums, and act like a total fucking knob the way this guy does.
03:18 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Bryan Miller
A
This is absolutely insane, and when I saw this reported, I dropped my Twitter account tout de suite
01:43 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Guitar Lady
B
Welcome!! Finally all the cool people are coming over. I want to dump Space Karen's hellscape site so badly.
01:28 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Casey Wagner
A
I'm surprised it hasn't unblocked him for you.
It's unblocked him on my account three times since he took over.
01:21 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Laffy GottaLaff
A
Well hi there, Jeffington! Fancy seeing you here.
01:19 PM - Feb 15, 2023
That70sGal
A
I never followed him before then his idiotic tweets started showing up in my feed. I blocked him and it seems to be holding ... for now. 😎
11:51 AM - Feb 15, 2023 (Edited)
Ian Kennedy
A
In response to That70sGal.
He calls block lists "problematic."

I expect blocking to go away or be severely limited. Combine this with signals used to promote tweets being limited to chumps who pay for the blue check and it's done.
01:22 PM - Feb 15, 2023
hal
A
Lots of us have him blocked. I give it a week before he does something about that. I'm probably optimistic.
11:09 AM - Feb 15, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
In response to hal.
I've used the "see less of his tweets" option about ten times now, and his gibbering still leads my feed when I bother to check.

The way Spoutible is ramping up I'll stop bothering to check fairly soon.
01:22 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Noel Weyrich
A
Alternatively, he's upset mainly because low engagement means he's failing to meet Putin's and Murdoch's expectations for causing chaos.
11:09 AM - Feb 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}