Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
thread 1/6
Hi I'm Tynisa aka Kalari and I have a mental illness. This spout is not for pity, its to show you that actual humans you interact with live with this real health issue. Its not a character flaw or choice or an accessory I can just be rid of.
11:50 AM - Jul 14, 2023
A
thread 2/6
I feel too many fail to understand in the digital age oversharing what mental health is. Heck those of us living with this barely understand. And it wasnt until just recently I felt comfortable even saying openly I have mental health issues. Because the stigmas still linger as well.
11:51 AM - Jul 14, 2023
A
thread 3/6
On most days routine and familiar settings help keep me calm. Having a creative outlet and escapes like gaming as well. Having a partner who listens but also knows when to just leave me be. it all helps but its not 100 percent. Shutting down happens when depression kicks in. Feeling hopeless/useless
11:53 AM - Jul 14, 2023
A
thread 4/6
Dealing with this is 24/7 work, I often have to fight impulsive decisions that put me into serious binds at times. I stay in my head wondering if I am not a burden to those around me. I see so much good but also so much evil and its confusing. I teeter between wanting to be here and not feeling...
11:54 AM - Jul 14, 2023
A
thread 5/6
Like I deserve to be here, especially when there are better souls out there just trying to make life better for people. Its complex in my mind, often loud but never alone. And for the longest time I thought I was alone but there are millions of us like this. We survive often struggle in silence.
11:55 AM - Jul 14, 2023
A
thread 6/6
I hope that in time humans understand the complexity of our minds. And allow for those of us who have issues with processing our thoughts and emotions are given the care we deserve instead of the scorn and pity so many heap on us. Hopefully there will be less shame in living this life. /end
12:02 PM - Jul 14, 2023
E.G. for Example
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
One more virtual hug and thanks to you for sharing this. I play the clown on Spoutible but have depression and salute your honesty and bravery.
09:15 PM - Nov 19, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
🙏🏽 Thank you for sharing this with us. It’s important to take the time to understand and respect the fact that we’re not just a cohort of social media accounts. There are real people, with real lives and struggles behind them.
05:04 PM - Jul 14, 2023
LH Grant
A
Thank you for this.
03:20 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Ellie Byrd
A
I want to thank you for sharing this!! It isn't an easy thing to talk about at all! It's even more difficult to live with! Thank you for helping to bring attention to this! I too deal with mental health of a significant nature, alcoholism, ASD, and depression.
02:45 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I understand deeply and have lived this various time over my life. I have depression, anxiety, OCD, and ADHD. Sometimes I want to know why it happened to me, and I'm so angry. Other days I "make my mess my message" and help people know they're no alone, just like you did 😊
02:13 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
Hi 👋🏾 Tynisha! Nice to meet you. I push hard for mental health issues because I also have one or several. Not ashamed. We all have our struggles. Just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you for being so open.
01:55 PM - Jul 14, 2023 (Edited)
Mary ♿ Cairns
A
01:53 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Janet aka April
A
Sending you love. We are here for you.🥰
01:51 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Agent Of Change
A
You are so loved. 💗
01:46 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Creative AF (She/Her)
A
Thanks for sharing. I have depression & it has been serious at times. I think the more we share, the better we & our world will be. Sending you virtual hugs!
12:39 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
I have one brother who is on multiple meds for bipolar & another who self-medicates because he's afraid of the drugs. My beloved husband struggled with depression as long as I knew him. Sending you much, much love.
12:11 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Zak in TX
A
Same. 🥲🤕🫂
12:08 PM - Jul 14, 2023 (Edited)
Miss Lil' Bit Angie
A
🫂 We are here with you. 💯💜♾️
11:54 AM - Jul 14, 2023
Ground Control
A
Speaking as someone who has a condition (possibly more than one) that has never been diagnosed himself, I see you and feel you.
11:53 AM - Jul 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}