Nazerith Spates
B
Here's my take on abortion as a Christian I don't fully support abortion but if you have to get it for r word or sex slavery then go ahead I understand but just to randomly do it because your saying this is my method of birth control no, go to a pharmacy
01:42 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Socio-gen
A
In response to Nazerith Spates.
No one is using abortion as birth control. No one. And even if abortion was some hypothetical person's method of dealing with an unwanted pregnancy...so what?

Seriously. So what? Clearly that imaginary person is too irresponsible for a goldfish, much less a pregnancy, much less a human child.
10:00 AM - Jul 21, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
That's a straw man argument. No one in the history of the planet has said "abortion is my birth control method."
02:44 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Nazerith Spates
B
In response to Professor Kyle.
Idk I ended up getting that take from my mom
03:12 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
Your religious opinion should have no impact on anyone who does not share that religious opinion. This is a desire to control & oppress others. Examine your thoughts and learn more. You show a very limited understanding about pregnancy & why people through history have made these decisions.
02:17 PM - Jul 19, 2023
diana
A
There's no difference between fetus A (product of rape) and fetus B (product of sex). You don't oppose abortion. You oppose women controlling their own bodies after having sex with men.

If you don't like abortion, reply to men to control where they put their sperm.
02:12 PM - Jul 19, 2023
JayTuma1 (She/Her)
A
Why do men feel the need to dictate to women what can/cannot be done with her own body? Stop it. Just stop.
02:10 PM - Jul 19, 2023

Only followers of this user (beec4240) can see their posts

Nazerith Spates
B
In response to aaron.
Thank you for the advice I need to learn to be quiet and definitely working on it Hey, that's why we have two ears and one mouth
03:08 PM - Jul 19, 2023
BattleFuzz
A
NO ONE gets abortions willy nilly. It's a major choice. No one uses it as a method of birth control. It's up to a woman and her doctor. Not you.
01:46 PM - Jul 19, 2023 (Edited)
Nazerith Spates
B
In response to BattleFuzz.
I get that like I said if you have been raped then that makes sense but to not put any behind it then it becomes a problem
01:48 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Becky Cline
A
In response to BattleFuzz.
Not to mention, and I am sorry but I am about to womansplain something here, this is not something that goes without discomfort. Just because we are not pushing out a 7 lb kid doesn't mean that there isn't physical pain.

No one just picks this as birth control.
01:52 PM - Jul 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}