Avery
A
People….we get that Jason Aldean is a scumbag. Why does that automatically mean it’s funny to makes jokes about him being part of the LGBTQ+ community. When you makes these “jokes”, what you’re really saying is you think LGBTQ+ people are a joke.
02:41 PM - Jul 21, 2023 (Edited)
valerie
A
In response to Avery.
OMG, I read this the first time before your edit and I was like, "What?!"

But the correction makes total sense. Honestly, dude has been a scumbag since he cheated on his 1st wife and then married the side-chick.

He's one of the reasons it's hard for me to be country music fan. ::sigh::
02:58 PM - Jul 21, 2023
dani
A
In response to valerie.
You literally just liked a picture of him in a rainbow dress and called it awesome.

Please read what Avery wrote again.
03:39 PM - Jul 21, 2023

Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

Jettyon Pyatt
A
In response to Avery.
I'm not into country music to have been offended & think folk made a big deal about the lyrics that it just elevated streaming. If that's his environment, fine. But TBH, I never would have paid attention to dude w/o the controversy, and artist thrive on controversy and this stunt served him well
02:56 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Avery
A
In response to Jettyon Pyatt.
Oh I actually had no idea who he was until all of this came up, but he’s actually irrelevant in what I’m talking about. It could be a meme about anyone. The issue is people thinking it’s funny to call people they don’t like gay or drag queens, hurting the LGBTQ+ community in the process.
03:02 PM - Jul 21, 2023

Only followers of this user (beec4240) can see their posts

Avery
A
In response to aaron.
Lmao…..thankfully someone pointed it out like right away. I would have had to just delete the post if I missed the edit window.

George would have gotten upset!!!!
02:57 PM - Jul 21, 2023 (Edited)
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Avery.
LOL for a minute poor Jason Alexander was over here like
02:46 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Avery
A
In response to Frank the Bunny.
Lmao. I didn’t realize that it would just auto-correct to someone else’s name. That’s crazy!
02:47 PM - Jul 21, 2023

Only followers of this user (ConnieAz) can see their posts

M
A
In response to Avery.
Jason who now?
02:42 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Avery
A
In response to M.
Ugh! Lol fucking auto-correct.
02:43 PM - Jul 21, 2023