Christopher Bouzy
A
We updated the survey to include answers to commonly asked questions.

If you haven't already, please take the survey: https://surveys.spoutible....
12:13 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Mary Becker
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I’m not even worried about it and that feels good.
11:00 AM - Aug 12, 2023
Caryl D
A
Chris
Why did they take off PayPal?
My original monthly payment is on PayPal and I am trying to limit my online credit card exposure and I do not use Apple Pay or other services.
10:12 AM - Aug 12, 2023
Jess Martin
A
It's good your entry level investment is USD100 - this will make it more accessible.

I hope you open your community equity funding to us internationals.

I hope your equity funding will result in a more sustainable financial future for you and the site.
04:18 AM - Aug 12, 2023
DakiansDilemma
B
Kat took the survey from her Spoutible account.
Survey is showing me that I've already taken it??
Is it one survey per household?
05:01 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Phred
A
In response to DakiansDilemma.
Have you tried a different device? Or erasing the cookies/history? Mr. Phred and I run into the same for a different platform.
10:09 AM - Aug 12, 2023
darryl
A
Is there a prospectus ?
I would certainly big time hope to start an investment equivalent to any other full position in our portfolios. That'd be a few $.
No worries about us tryna gain influence cause we're truly retired in every sense
02:16 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Ale Am
A
I too join in the curiosity to know what other things you have added to the Survey. If it were possible it would be great! I also share the spirit of those who said in unison: Let’s go!
02:07 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Phred
A
In response to Ale Am.
I just checked Mr. Phred’s email for the survey. No change in questions. Just additional ’words’ to answer many of the questions we are all asking.
10:08 AM - Aug 12, 2023
Laura Diamondstone
A
Like others, I'm concerned about malevolent leveragers.
I think there has to be another way to get sliding scale contributions from folks on a monthly basis. Maybe some raffle incentive? Maybe highlight a random contributor given permission? Maybe 10 minutes to personally speak with CB?
02:04 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Mr. Higgins Totally not an alien in a skin suit
A
I make investments based on the ability to earn a percentage in cash dividends as a long term shareholder often reinvesting or supplementing income rather than selling stocks in short term based on growth. Is the plan to pay out dividends or are these shares values going to be based merely on growth
02:01 PM - Aug 11, 2023
I am jo dontchaknow
A
I hate to be THAT person but ... can you put the additional information in another document? Once you take the survey, it doesn't let you back in so I cannot read what you added. #PleaseAndThankYou
01:56 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Jay Marsden
A
IMHO, this is how a truly democratic platform starts and it deserves all support available. CB is a leader with a vision and a team, and we are a community in need of a robust, safe public space. It may never be perfect and long-term risks abound, but we learn and improve and try again. Let's go!
01:46 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Dawn Wolfe
A
Took the survey. I'm not in the financial position to be a contributor, but that doesn't keep me from engaging here or telling people about how much I love it here. I feel like my "no" answers to #3 & #4 , and my "1" answer to #5 need that explanation.
01:15 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Quasar
A
I don't want to skew the survey results since I couldn't invest in Spoutible even if I wanted to. I'm not allowed to own assets because I need Medicaid to cover caregiving and medical expenses that I couldn't afford on my own. I'm stuck with government imposed poverty instead.
01:07 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Jeff's Ghost ✍️
A
What are the measures that would prevent malevolent folks from harming the platform/environment?
I ask because I speculate that there will be lots of money behind efforts to ruin Spoutible.
12:43 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Thunderschnozzle
A
In response to Jeff's Ghost ✍️.
No. 4 under "notes" guarantees that the "regulatory authorities" would pick up on any such attempt (say, terrorists trying to invest to gain influence, or criminals using such investment as a vector for money laundering). Besides, no. 1 + no. 2, effectively prevent any influence from happing.
01:31 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Jerry Levine
A
@cbouzy What platform would be used to manage the investments? WeFunder?
12:34 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Linda the scandi
A
❤️👍🥳
12:24 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Dad For Ever
A
My only concern will be that someone, with enough cash, may attempt to leverage into gaining control or sabotaging the platform.

The input of shareholders must be very well defined and limitations presented at the start, to avoid money or lawyers trying to steal the platform.

#SaveOurWhales
12:18 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Dad For Ever.
Perhaps limit any ownership block to say 5% maximum. I'd increase the community equity ownership to say a minimum of 20% because then it would make it more difficult to consolidate the ownership holdings of widely dispersed, individual investors and @cbouzy can avoid the instos taking a big chunk.
04:20 AM - Aug 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}