Jeff Tiedrich
A
holy fucking shit, Ron DeSantis got a teacher fired for posting a video of empty bookshelves. that fascist shit may fly in Floriduh, but to the rest of the country you're a just a cheap penny-ante dictator wanna-be. enjoy your failed run for president, you unctuous dipshit
10:28 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Pat Burden
A
In response to Jeff Tiedrich.
I do love the way you use your words.
05:13 AM - Aug 25, 2023
The Best Karen
A
05:16 AM - Jul 16, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
SSSOOOOOO stealing "unctuous dipshit"!!! 🤣😈🎯
03:19 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Carrie Lewis
A
This is insane and should not be allowed! That teacher is sharing the truth. What is DeSantis so afraid of?
10:53 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Deborah Winfrey Keene
A
Please somebody tell me why Floridians put up with this ish! I've heard of a little protest here and there, but nothing major. Is this what they want - a little dictator? Do they want their kids to be dumb? Tell me somebody please!
10:40 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Carolyn
A
This bish is dangerous. I am not sure how he will work nationally but we must make sure he is NEVER president.
10:31 AM - Feb 21, 2023
pjtStormborn
B
Dear gawd, can Florida wash into the sea.
11:00 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Lynnell Gandy
A
Agree!
Save FL!
Expose FasSantis! 🆘🆘🆘
He is a disaster! He must be stopped!
09:41 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Brian Arndt
A
He’s the annoying middle-school jerk whose mouth would get him slammed inside a locker once a week, but now with minions.
03:04 PM - Feb 20, 2023
April Miller
A
In response to Brian Arndt.
I once heard a well-known musician at a concert talk about how he went to school with Ducey, former AZ governor, explaining that he was regularly beat up by Ducey. It surprised me not. Some of the worst of these politicians were probably bullies in school and now they have, as you say, minion.
03:34 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Carolyn From Maryland
B
01:50 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Brent Maverick
A
A substitute who admits to posting a misleading video with the desire to lie to the public (he's upset by the book review process) isn't going to be subbing for that school now because they're tired of public harassment based on said lies.

DeSantis didn't fire anyone.

You can be upset w/out l
01:50 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Kat K
A
In response to Brent Maverick.
While DeSantis didn't directly fire this substitute teacher, it's reasonable to take away that his firing was a direct result of DeSantis' comments about the video. Would be interested in seeing where the teacher "admits" to posting something misleading, those aren't his statements here -
09:44 AM - Feb 21, 2023 (Edited)
BetsyK #FirstWave
A
My question is: Why does this behavior fly in Florida? What is wrong with these people that they're ok with authoritarian rule; that they like being in a dictatorship? How can they reconcile that with being an American?
12:59 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Carol Wilson
A
Excellent description of him!
12:13 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Karen Wynter
A
I hope she sues him! He is government and violated her right to free speech.
11:21 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Deb
A
As a blue dot in this definitely fascist state, it doesn't fly with me AT ALL. Unfortunately, I can't move.
11:17 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Stephanie Rogers
A
so glad you are here!😂
11:07 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Buyan Education
A
A repugnant human being with no identifiable redeeming qualities.
10:54 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Buyan Education
A
In response to Buyan Education.
It's unfortunate people like this exist to demean & scapegoat people while flagrantly breaking the law (kidnapping) with no accountability. Even more reason why we need to keep these issues on the radar to continually build enough pressure to force change.
11:37 AM - Feb 20, 2023
April Miller
A
As an educator, I can say that we're all just a short distance away from the same. We can sit & mock it & say how awful & ridiculous it is, but I fear the same thing will happen in other states soon. It's already beginning here in AZ. Only Hobbes is saving us from it. Had AZ elected Lake . . .
10:47 AM - Feb 20, 2023
TheLadyRed
A
In response to April Miller.
it's absolutely shocking that he actually taught history. ... although I wonder what 'history' he actually taught 🤔
11:04 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Larry Ash
C
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:44 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Simon Sands
A
Yes he did....
10:29 AM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}