Jeff Shaw
A
In response to Lucy / solarpunk dumpling ✨.
I heard @bobcesca and @BuzzBurbank talking about Spoutable on their podcast and then and later an interview with @cbouzy by the former. Good stuff.
12:03 AM - May 06, 2024
Andrea Loken
A
I was fed up with other platforms & was reading article after article about new platforms, trying to find one where I’d feel safe. I don’t even remember where I read about Spoutible, but I joined in early 2023 & I’ve been here ever since.
04:28 PM - May 05, 2024
Chiara Bella
A
Saw Chris’s election predictions on the bird app. Immediately followed him. Once he started talking about making a new SM platform, signed up asap.
03:34 PM - May 05, 2024
Carol Truman
A
Started listening to him before the mid terms last year and signed up as soon as it was up and running.
04:03 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Lucy / solarpunk dumpling ✨
A
In response to Carol Truman.
Wait listening to who?
04:25 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Yogi Thomas
B
On Twitter in December 2022, I saw a Bouzy post that he was developing his own social media site. I immediately registered, being familiar with him because I used Bot Sentinel to check for trolls.
05:40 AM - Aug 15, 2023
BreHam
A
The blue bird app. Started following CB and the rest is history #betababy
09:02 PM - Aug 14, 2023
William Tulloch
A
I followed @cbouzy on Twitter, but I also follow @bobcesca & @KimberleyJohnson , who are friends of the "Stephanie Miller Show," which I love. Together that was recommendation enough to give it a try.
08:57 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Ang Darkstar
A
I heard about Spoutible on the dead bird app from someone I follow.
08:22 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Indigo
A
I heard it from the CEO of Spoutible, Mr. Bouzy, himself, back when he was just talking about thinking about creating an alternative to the dead bird app.
08:16 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Diana
A
I had been following @cbouzy since before the 2020 elections I think. But I hung on his every tweet while we waited for final results. He was more reliable than anyone else I'd been following to that. point. When he talked about creating a new SM site I was immediately on board.
08:09 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Aloha MySpace
A
I was looking for a different platform since the birdcage was burning down and IG and FB doesn’t interest me with the thousands of selfies. I found spoutible to be similar to what I’m used to, so here I am.
08:00 PM - Aug 14, 2023
RealAntifaHQ
A
I follow(ed) #BotSentinel
07:53 PM - Aug 14, 2023
ecsbrooklyn
A
I followed Mr Bouzy in the other place because of Bot Sentinel and saw his posts last year about his plan for Spoutible. I signed up for the "Yes, I want it!" list and I've been here since 2/1.
07:51 PM - Aug 14, 2023 (Edited)
Ground Control
A
When I was lurking on the dead bird...never had an account but you could look at posts via Google search. Saw @cbouzy talking it up and signed up as soon as it became available. No regrets!
07:48 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
I heard about it on Twitter- probably from Christopher Bouzy himself first.

I think I first heard about Christopher Bouzy for his Bot Sentinel work during Depp v Heard, then followed his election coverage during the midterms.
07:48 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Fumie Ichikawa
A
That recently lost blue bird app-I was following @cbouzy during election coverage and started on with his chirping there.
07:35 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Fumie Ichikawa
A
In response to Fumie Ichikawa.
Oops-I meant to say that I stayed on with his chirping (after the election season)
10:47 PM - Aug 14, 2023
justanotherpam
A
Happened across Chris' work on the cesspool formerly known as Twitter back when he was fighting against online targeting of the Sussex' and Amber Heard. Loved the work, so followed him, and then was blown away along with everyone on his midterm analysis. Joined Spoutible as soon as I was invited to.
07:33 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Tim Harrison
A
From @bobcesca 's podcasts.
07:07 PM - Aug 14, 2023
MaggieMae
A
❌🐦 = 🤖Sentinel = @cbouzy = 🐳🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵
06:39 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Jose Gonzalez
A
Followed @cbouzy on Xitter (h/t @emptywheel on coining the new name) for his excellent election analysis. Saw his ask to see if there was interest in him creating an alternative. Immediately added my name. Closely followed progress, answered polls & jumped in as soon as the prelaunch doors opened.
06:29 PM - Aug 14, 2023
jocelynjtweet
A
From @cbouzy and other trusted accounts on the site formerly known as Twitter. Signed up in the pre-release time frame so Mr. Bouzy would see strong interest in an alternative. Best decision I made in a long time.
05:56 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Dena
A
I was on the single letter app and @cbouzy put a link to sign up for Spoutible beta testers. I joined right away.
I could not be happier! 🐳♥️
05:53 PM - Aug 14, 2023
⚾️Dane Pereslete⚾️
A
A little birdie told me...
(I was following Bouzy on the deadbird app)
05:44 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Lil
A
From @cbouzy on the former bird. I'm interested in misinfo/disinfo/inauthentic use of social media, so I had been following him and his work with Bot Sentinel for years. Was really excited to see the Sentinel in use in a really proactive way. 👏
05:43 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Kim Mmmm
A
Was listening to Bouzy during the elections
He seemed so smart, I wanted to be a part of whatever he was up to
I was not wrong, mans got vision
05:40 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Pamela
A
I followed CBouzy’s election result predicting. Then folks started encouraging him to create a nontoxic social media site. He conducted many polls and I participated in them all. (One funny one was about the name. Some people wanted Bouzy. He swatted that down many times) The rest is history.
05:38 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Phred
A
In response to Pamela.
I wanted ‘Bouzy’ as the name. We’d be bouzers bouzing. 😂🤣
And funny thing is I don’t drink alcohol. Just thought it was funny!
05:55 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Josol
A
I discovered Christopher Bouzy (on the site that must not be named) when he was amazingly accurate about the election. I was so impressed with him that I continued following him. He mentioned his idea of Spoutible and I was on board immediately. So glad I did!! It is truly a wonderful site!
05:37 PM - Aug 14, 2023 (Edited)
Gina W.
A
From Bouzy on the bird app. I love the clever use of whales, 'spout off', 'make waves' and just the kinder vibe here. I still look on the app formerly known as twitter, but usually end up feeling like I need to take a shower afterward.
05:35 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Phoenician
A
From Spouticus, in DeadBirdLandia
05:34 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Phred
A
All the pollsters were wrong & Bouzy (not a pollster) was closest in predicting. Then we all started the process beginning with what to name the site. Remember how many time people said, ‘Let’s name it Spout.’ & Everyone had to repeat the million dollar price tag? What was the name before Spoutible?
05:27 PM - Aug 14, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}