Christopher Bouzy
A
Literally, no one has had their account suspended because of adult content, but if you go to Twitter, you would think we were burning books and banning sex workers. I even saw a tweet with someone claiming we are banning pride flags. It reeks of coordination.

This spout was deleted.

02:13 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Giordana
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
The #BestPredictorOfFutureBehaviour is past behaviour. The coordinated character assassination of you, Christopher, started months ago. It won't stop. Supportive spouters can assist in building this platform to be the world leader and #donate (if they can). The best revenge is success!
02:22 PM - Feb 20, 2023 (Edited)
Lizzy BOLDLY
A
😭😂

I saw that Helen "highly echoed" this spout. So I clicked on Helen to ask her how to "highly echo" a spout because it sounded useful.

Turns out she's Helen Highly.
In response to Giordana.
02:34 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Helen Highly
A
In response to Lizzy BOLDLY.
Lol. Wow, I had no idea I was being presented (seen?) in this way. I did previously write film reviews and would say things like “Helen Highly Recommends,” but now I guess I can say “Helen Highly Echoes” 😂

Glad to meetcha and thanks for the Follow,
10:52 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Lizzy BOLDLY
A
In response to Helen Highly.
You'd think I would have tagged you, but I was laughing at myself too hard to remember that step.

Your name inspired me. For now, I am Lizzy Boldly so that I can "boldly echo."
10:57 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Giordana
A
In response to Lizzy BOLDLY.
😂😂😂 That is funnier than you probably give it credit. I followed Helen on the "app that shall not be named", and looked for her here. Found her! Yes, she is @HelenHighly and worthy of a follow! ✨
02:47 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Lizzy BOLDLY
A
In response to Giordana.
I live with this brain. Sometimes I do crack myself up to the consternation of my offspring.
02:51 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Helen Highly
A
In response to Giordana.
Thanks much for the endorsement!

I personally have not tracked down many of my tweep mutuals on Spoutible. I joined along with a handful of good buddies, but otherwise it has seemed challenging/frustrating to find folks here. I sort of wait till I stumble upon them. Maybe I should try harder?
10:57 PM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}