Christopher Bouzy
A
Literally, no one has had their account suspended because of adult content, but if you go to Twitter, you would think we were burning books and banning sex workers. I even saw a tweet with someone claiming we are banning pride flags. It reeks of coordination.
02:13 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Giordana
A
The #BestPredictorOfFutureBehaviour is past behaviour. The coordinated character assassination of you, Christopher, started months ago. It won't stop. Supportive spouters can assist in building this platform to be the world leader and #donate (if they can). The best revenge is success!
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
02:22 PM - Feb 20, 2023 (Edited)
Lizzy BOLDLY
A
In response to Giordana.
😭😂

I saw that Helen "highly echoed" this spout. So I clicked on Helen to ask her how to "highly echo" a spout because it sounded useful.

Turns out she's Helen Highly.
02:34 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Giordana
A
In response to Lizzy BOLDLY.
😂😂😂 That is funnier than you probably give it credit. I followed Helen on the "app that shall not be named", and looked for her here. Found her! Yes, she is @HelenHighly and worthy of a follow! ✨
02:47 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Helen Highly
A
In response to Lizzy BOLDLY.
Lol. Wow, I had no idea I was being presented (seen?) in this way. I did previously write film reviews and would say things like “Helen Highly Recommends,” but now I guess I can say “Helen Highly Echoes” 😂

Glad to meetcha and thanks for the Follow,
10:52 PM - Feb 20, 2023

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Giordana
A
In response to BattleFuzz.
I've followed Christopher for quite some time too, and I'm also a first waver 🐳 As a person with a PhD in behavioural science and 30 years experience in the field, I know a genuinely #CommunityConscious human being from their first few actions. Christopher is one of them. ✅
02:44 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Robert Smith
A
In response to BattleFuzz.
Yep
03:15 PM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}