Brian Nakamoto
A
In response to Kimberley Johnson.
If by "help Dems" you mean Ramaswamy helps Trump win the GOP nom then I can see that…I don't have any desire to run against Trump. It'd be really😱if the GOP nominates Trump. Trump doesn't guarantee a Biden win—especially if a Trump nom activates a No Labels 3rd choice in states with slim margins.😬
08:06 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Dean Greabell
A
Insufferable is a pretty good description. A couple others come to mind: smugness and condescension. Instantly made me want to hit the mute button!
02:40 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Stefen Tower
A
Perhaps, but wasn't this also said about tRump in 2015/2016?
02:37 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Phred
A
Whoever is the MAGA candidate, I will be working hard for Democratic Party get out the vote.
12:29 PM - Aug 24, 2023
The Reluctant Townie
A
In response to Phred.
Agreed. Witnessed first hand the results of low voter turnout her in NY. I canvassed trying to persuade other Dem's to get out the vote and it was lackluster. Not voting turned into a silent vote for Marc Molinaro in my district.
02:25 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Curtis Tolofson
A
12:24 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Rob Littlefield
A
Doesn’t matter who wins the debates or the nomination. 60+% of the GOP registered voters will vote for Trump, even as a write in. They have essentially fractured the GOP’s ability to get away from Trump.
11:10 AM - Aug 24, 2023
That's HEDLEY!
A
I think ANY of them getting the nomination helps Dems, because there is (obviously) no way Trump admits, much less accepts losing. He'd almost certainly run a third party campaign, which would clear a path for a Biden landslide. And even if not, the cult would either write him in or not vote at all.
10:42 AM - Aug 24, 2023
Davelle Allende
A
I think he's hoping for Trump to be locked up or disqualified from running. Then he can run an "heir to the martyr" campaign. No other reason to not pounce on Trump while he's down.
10:08 AM - Aug 24, 2023
Mynxie
A
I saw a clip of a group of R voters who watched the debate. Not only did they think the debate made the Republican party look good, but most of them loved Vivek.

More might have liked him than even liked the others combined, or close to it.

I was too busy WTFing to pay much attention🤷🏽‍♀️
10:01 AM - Aug 24, 2023
Reginald Capers
A
He won't. He'll just build his grifting platform for being a brown person holding up southern strategy confederate policy.
09:53 AM - Aug 24, 2023
Absurd Dad
A
He's never going further, maga racists would pewpew him 1st.
09:49 AM - Aug 24, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
I honestly don't care about any of those weirdos. Let's ignore them and TFG because they are all terrible, one will be the nominee, we will kick the ass of whoever it is on election day in 2024 and 2028. Don't let this sideshow steal all the oxygen from the room again
09:47 AM - Aug 24, 2023
Kimberley Johnson
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
I disagree that they should be ignored. We have to understand the party and who we're up against. Even tho DJT will likely get the nom, we have to be on this!
10:31 AM - Aug 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}