RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Listen y'all...the Corproate owned press is compliant/willing to cover for the GOP. Turn off the Corporate press, and find more local sources, and (good) indie sources. Dame Magazine, The Texas Tribune, the Tennessee Holler, and Alternet are good spring boards, and go from there.
04:29 PM - Sep 07, 2023

Only followers of this user (Kari) can see their posts

Kalind
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
It’s always useful to get news sources from outside the US since they can give a point of view of the States from an outsider’s view. Also helps talking to folks who aren’t from the US to listen to their perspective
10:05 PM - Sep 07, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
In response to Kalind.
Yes for example, Poland's English Language service TVP World is one, and France 24 is another, along with DW.
10:06 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
I recommend the Kentucky Lantern as welll.
09:52 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Kim Mmmm
A
It’s a good idea posting spouting trusted local news sources from all over! For now, I am only relying on Spoutible, WP, and my mom for my news.
05:59 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
Media bias chart
05:21 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Dorothy P
A
In response to Young Lesbian Dre.
I’m not surprised by the names in the left selective or incomplete section. What I am surprised by is The Intercept ranked as highly as it is, because Greenwald is questionable as hell.
08:26 PM - Sep 07, 2023
PS Annie
A
In response to Young Lesbian Dre.
That just covers left-right bias. It completely ignores the horse race obsessed, ambulance chasing, controversy loving, negativity bias that infects virtually ALL large scale media.
Most of these organizations are incapable of responsible journalism simply by virtue of how they function.
09:53 PM - Sep 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}