RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Listen y'all...the Corproate owned press is compliant/willing to cover for the GOP. Turn off the Corporate press, and find more local sources, and (good) indie sources. Dame Magazine, The Texas Tribune, the Tennessee Holler, and Alternet are good spring boards, and go from there.
04:29 PM - Sep 07, 2023
PS Annie
A
In response to Young Lesbian Dre.
That just covers left-right bias. It completely ignores the horse race obsessed, ambulance chasing, controversy loving, negativity bias that infects virtually ALL large scale media.
Most of these organizations are incapable of responsible journalism simply by virtue of how they function.
09:53 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
In response to PS Annie.
It also covers how reliable & accurate these news sources are which is even more important than bias. That's part of why I posted it. Plus, some people do want to know how partisan their news sources are. Some people want balance. Others report on/research what right wing news is saying...🤷🏾‍♀️
10:13 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Dorothy P
A
I’m not surprised by the names in the left selective or incomplete section. What I am surprised by is The Intercept ranked as highly as it is, because Greenwald is questionable as hell.
08:26 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Burning Spear
A
In response to Dorothy P.
Yes. The Intercept is unreliable and a very, very problematic outlet.
11:56 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Ben Peterson
A
TIL that... Breitbart is more trustworthy than Fox News?
06:16 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
In response to Ben Peterson.
I mean, the margin between them on here is the thickness of an eye lash so...🤷🏾‍♀️
06:26 PM - Sep 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}