Human 269
A
Twitter "X" - Absolute hell, but at least my feed is finely honed.
Threads - no traction, no features, a stock market con
Bluesky - nothing but furries and creepy anime kids and no easy way to block
Mastodon - way too hard to figure out
Spoutible - ... IDK why I can't get a groove going here 😥
10:24 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
In response to Human 269.
Dear Amy, I understand your frustration. I looked at your stats and IMO following
03:11 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Annette Licitra
A
One of my co-workers described Threads as a shopping mall where two of the anchor stores have left.

You can simplify Mastodon by joining a group with an interest you have in common, then getting the Mastodon phone app. Keep refining the hashtags you follow.

Bluesky is the future X.
10:39 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Human 269
A
In response to Annette Licitra.
That's a pretty good description of Threads 😂

I don't know if I even remember how to get on Mastodon lol! But maybe I'll give it a shot.

And yeah, Bluesky isn't it.

I love the vibe here. The intention. The devotion. I just don't know if my type of use works. I'm going to keep trying tho!
01:31 AM - Sep 09, 2023

Only followers of this user (beec4240) can see their posts

Human 269
A
In response to aaron.
It's by far my preference; I'm not sure my type of usage works here. I was excited about a blank slate and no algorithm, in theory, but like I don't want to be bombarded w/ news and politics and there's a lot of that here. But I haven't put in much work. I really appreciate your insight, thank you!
01:35 AM - Sep 09, 2023
dani
A
Hi 👋🏼 What are the issues you’re having?
10:27 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Human 269
A
In response to dani.
Hi! Thanks for asking! I think the no algorithm thing which is funny because I was jazzed about that. I'm not finding much to engage with. There's a lot of news and politics and I'm burned out on that. On "x" 🤢 I had my feed finely tuned. Of course, I've had it for sooo long!
I guess I keep trying!
01:42 AM - Sep 09, 2023
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
You've been here since February but don't have a lot of followers. I dunno...you're not spending enough time here to fully engage with others?
10:27 PM - Sep 08, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
Also barely spouts or replies.
10:35 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Human 269
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
I've liked keeping my social media more intimate, but yeah I definitely don't engage as much. In processing with the other commenters, I realize no algorithm is hard for me, as well as starting fresh. 🤷‍♀️
01:45 AM - Sep 09, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}