Professor Kyle
A
Someone said that at this early point Spoutible has a small town vibe, & they're more of a big city person. Though I know it can & should grow to be sustainable & reach more, I love the current vibe cuz a) I'm a small town person b) it's so much easier to find community & connect with others here.
11:56 AM - Sep 11, 2023
Jason Dormady
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
I think they mean a very specific kind of neighborhood in that big city with an HOA.
01:04 PM - Sep 11, 2023

Only followers of this user (ConnieAz) can see their posts

Marie Jamison
A
I appreciate the small town vibe. All that rage on Xtwit is so noisy and disruptive to emotional well being.
12:26 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Marie Jamison.
Same. I have no interest in being around that.
12:42 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Max Rodway ?
A
Well, I was born in a small town
And I live in a small town
Probably die in a small town
Oh, those small communities
John Mellencamp
12:21 PM - Sep 11, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Professor Kyle
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
Ooh yeah! Perfect!
12:43 PM - Sep 11, 2023
JustAnotherGail
A
I grew up in Manhattan and now live in a wonderful small town. I don’t miss the city at all. I much prefer my small town life. I feel the same way about moving from X to Spoutible.
12:13 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to JustAnotherGail.
That's a great metaphor, and exactly how I feel. The only difference is that while I do enjoy visiting big cities I'll never go on X again...
12:45 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Haruka (RELOCATED)
A
I agree with you. 👍
12:11 PM - Sep 11, 2023
George Steffanos
A
My hometown has a pop. of 60,000. Far from a big city, but definitely not a small town. I've enjoyed my trips to nearby NYC and I've been in many tiny towns that were great. I love Spoutible as it is and it feels it's in the right hands to maintain those qualities as it grows.
12:10 PM - Sep 11, 2023
George Steffanos
A
In response to George Steffanos.
And let me add Twitter is a festering hellhole filled with the worst people from small and large towns.
12:12 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Robyn Stewart
A
Since each Spouter on here creates the vibe, feel and size of their community, if it feels “small” and that’s not their desire, they should engage more. I personally am just fine and if I want more, I’ll do more. 💚
12:09 PM - Sep 11, 2023
hal
A
I've lived in both cities and small towns. There are benefits to both. Notably, there are serious problems with both. The "vibe" I'm getting right now is unpleasantly small-townish.
12:09 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to hal.
How so?
12:48 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Miss Lil' Bit Angie
A
I feel the same way. I've done the busy. Brain can't handle that anymore. 💜♾️
12:06 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Miss Lil' Bit Angie.
But Angie. Without mass reach and diverse voices Spoutible will never attract advertising. It’s not a sustainable position long term.
Diane Turner
A
I live in a big city but to me close to home feels like a small town asI have my friends and places I frequent all in a few blocks, I hope that for spoutible. It needs to grow, It needs diverse voices that don’t think the same. But we can maintain our small town feel within it. Grow or die.
12:00 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Kim Mmmm
A
In response to Diane Turner.
I came on here to say exactly that😊
Deborah Conway
A
In response to Diane Turner.
I live in one the big cities it doesn’t feel big to me. We moved here when I was ten years old. Despite all the problems I love living here. I love going to different neighborhoods trying restaurants. This is not for everyone.
12:29 PM - Sep 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}