Only accounts this user (RetiredLibrarian) follows can see their posts

JustDee
A
In response to Read aBannedBook.
The fact that I can truly be me. I am still shy about posting a whole lot yet, there is not a day that someone or something makes me smile!
09:33 AM - Feb 21, 2024
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
My favorite thing is waking up finding thoughtful spouts made by people who care. Not just divisive conservo-crap but actual positive support for the community.

Enjoy watching Spoutible grow & thinking about my own participation. Also being asked for input to help guide platform development.
08:25 AM - Feb 21, 2024 (Edited)
Nancy D
A
@DailyPictureTheme
Also I love that we got to weigh in on creating it. From the very beginning, at inception, @cbouzy asked us what we wanted, we voted on the name, we voted on the logo(s), ima proud auntie.
11:25 PM - Sep 20, 2023 (Edited)
Mac McIntosh
A
Love and acceptance. Patience and understanding. A real willingness and love of learning. Kindness and humanity. Humor and biting sarcasm, used lovingly. The great friends you never knew you needed..
10:36 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Strohcat
A
In response to Mac McIntosh.
💯
01:20 PM - Jan 28, 2024
DBA
A
The community here, the lack of toxicity, the fun times.
10:31 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Jennifer Coke
A
I love how supportive Spoutible community is to new users!
10:16 PM - Sep 18, 2023 (Edited)
Tracy Rose-Erickson
A
The peace! Even when people disagree there’s always room for discussion. I’m impressed by all the folks just wanting to be a community. We can talk, laugh, share silly or serious and not feel hesitant here. Oh, I can’t forget the amazing recipes either 😁
10:05 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Kevin Hilbiber
A
Learning the course. Riding some curves get a sense of the place. Great warm start- a flaming liberal we attract attention and have gotten our first heaving cleavage "hello" message. Learning to block. I like it here.
09:46 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Liz Adams
A
I like how responsive people are, interested and interesting, not just trying to rack up followers and likes. More into conversation. I've learned a few things since I've been here, sometimes just from passing comments the spouter maybe didn't know was news to some of us. And funny people abound!
09:41 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Mama Ezekiel
A
It's the sense of community I feel here. The people are incredible. I've been made to feel welcome and supported. I'm a stay-at-home mom living away from my home province, away from family and friends, with only my husband and child for company. This has quickly become my happy place.
09:31 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Aly C
A
I love the people here. I have since day 1.
Especially the Canadians. They are hilarious and very witty. 🙂 #tagAMA
09:23 PM - Sep 18, 2023 (Edited)
Annette McDermott, ssj
A
I think it is like watching seeds growing into little plants. A little starting post. Some echos and likes. And then watching folks stretch with another post and risking more authenticity. And the diversity is just what I yearn for.
09:17 PM - Sep 18, 2023
R o K p h i s h
A
One of my favorite things about #Spoutible is the #Splashback ... I get to read, appreciate and "like" spouts & connect with #Spoutans that I have previously missed.
09:06 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
I feel safe and included here. Being an introvert, I never felt comfortable with any other social media platforms. I like the lack of an algorithm; and most of all, that @cbouzy and team are transparent, and do what they can for this community.
08:59 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Ike K
A
Two days in a row! Someone has posed a seemingly simple question and I have difficulty posting an answer. #TagAMA #Spoutible
08:57 PM - Sep 18, 2023 (Edited)
Pamela B'well
A
In response to Ike K.
I like reading other people’s responses when I don’t have an answer.
02:56 AM - Sep 19, 2023
Kathleen F789
A
There have been many perfect examples of what makes Spoutible great, with the people at the top of my list, too. I have never been so invested in time or money as I am with Spoutible. I came initially for politics, but I also love the music, photos, and silliness. It's like a daily family reunion 🫶
08:50 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Roxy Meloni
A
I like the feeling of being part of something that is grass roots. We are all aware that it is up to us as a community of humanitarians to participate and help shape a better social media platform. @cbouzy has created a safe space for us to share.
08:44 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
The list is very long. For me, there is the wide range of interests among the group, the good natured joking, the ability to edit a spout, the lack of an algorithm, the strong and supportive community, and most of all, Spoutible's pest control (i.e. trolls.)
08:42 PM - Sep 18, 2023

Only followers of this user (Seamoura) can see their posts

Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
What got me here is it is so nice and not hostile.

What keeps me here is the @Myles_Away gummy saga. 🤣
08:38 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
The distinct absence of Muskrats.
08:27 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Lo
A
The ability to manage my own 'feed', to see/read what interests me. The feeling of community. Connecting to other people - some with the same/like interests, others with different interests. Having thoughtful & thought-provoking conversations. Finding silliness, art, caring & causes to support. 🐋
08:14 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Lo.
This is the coaxial of the truth! Very well stated!
08:41 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Beth Boardman
A
The utter lack of bullshittery 👏🏽
08:08 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Maggie Waters
A
I really like the variety of topics you can experience pretty much any time. It's like sitting in the middle of large park where there's music & protests & comedy & sports & art/craft & in-depth discussion. Each login i can wander in the direction that works for my mood. (Shorter: the people)!
08:07 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Maggie Waters.
I love your descriptive vibe....so cool and it was captured to perfection....bravo...👏
08:45 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Janet aka April
A
It is the feeling of community and the willingness of people to share pieces of their lives.
08:04 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Janet aka April.
Yah, it's like you are joyfully bouncing around fluffy clouds with no inhibitions.
08:48 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Lynda Di
A
I want to support @cbouzy for his intellect in getting this space up and running. There isn't any hassle, no hate from what I can tell. I feel calmer on here without the fear of saying something that will get me banned (like I am on the bird right now). I donate periodically to help here.
08:02 PM - Sep 18, 2023
domenica comfort
A
It’s just a really nice place
08:00 PM - Sep 18, 2023
scribblegurl
A
The moderation and notable lack of bigots.
07:57 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Sal E
A
In response to scribblegurl.
And the fact that when bigots do roll in, they get called on their shit and rarely last long.
09:18 AM - Feb 21, 2024
Linda Eisenstein
A
The supportive community of people.
07:56 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Rae Lyn Fox
A
The people.
07:56 PM - Sep 18, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}