Diana
A
Sometimes I forget that engagement is normal around here, so when I come back to a bunch of notifications my first thought is “Oh shit, what did I say to piss someone off?”

🤣
08:38 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Blissful Way
A
In response to Diana.
Haha - Yes, I initially had the same feeling. The connection and engagement with the community here is uplifting and inspiring and of course educational and entertaining too. All a reflection of @cbouzy and his values and vision which have created for a better social media environment and community.
02:23 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Diana.
Dude, I am a wallflower by choice. I love you all, but
01:35 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Dad The Geek
A
In response to Diana.
Hah! This is so true. Thank you.
01:34 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
In response to Diana.
Same here. I had a bit of a kerfuffle with someone, fixed dinner, came back to find my notifications were packed, and . . . most of them were echos or replies to other spouts. 😅
01:26 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Texpat Nutmegger
A
In response to Diana.
Oh damn, feeling seen and yet called out. You hit on it - I've been subconsciously doing the same thing.
I think it's safe to say we have PTSD from the BirdApp. It wasn't too bad until 2015 and then it got very dark. Next was the hostile takeover and it's just toxic all the time now.
01:14 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Matlock
A
In response to Diana.
Omg same. I think "oh no I've been quote tweeted and I'm getting dragged to next Sunday." So far so good around here
01:08 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Diana.
“How to tell you were in an abusive relationship” by Elmo Dead Bird Muskrat
08:47 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Diana
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
I literally almost spit out my drink. 😅😅😅
08:50 PM - Feb 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}