Tom G. Hughes
A
Tempted to say, "Too late, asshole," but his comments are a useful underscore of the peril that '24 represents.
Andrea Jones @Andrea0123
In 2011, Ralph Nader and Cornel West tried to “primary” Obama. See how well that went.

Now even Ralph Nader is acknowledging that we have to back Biden: it’s become a question of defending democracy.

Nader needs to start by telling his old buddy Cornel.

Gift link:
07:46 AM - Sep 26, 2023
07:56 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Chet Sandberg
B
Peril might not be enough to make the left vote for Biden. We won’t vote for Trump, but that might be all you get.
In response to Tom G. Hughes.
09:35 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Joon Bugg
A
In response to Chet Sandberg.
That's the whitest, most male, privileged position.
What do you have to lose by not voting for the party who gave us the ACA, who's fighting for EVERYONE's corporeal autonomy, & trying to secure our voting rights?
That's right! NOTHING! You risk nothing.
YOUR rights are codified.
How lovely for you.
02:04 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Mike C
A
Do you have a mouse in your pocket? Who's we? You have 1 vote. Progressive my ass. Clown is a better description. 💯
08:28 AM - Dec 28, 2023
JC_🇺🇸
A
02:36 AM - Nov 24, 2023
Liz
A
All ‘you’ get. SMH. WHO IS ‘you’!?! Rhetorical.
Chet works with the dying.
Chet is grim.
Chet is pessimistic.
Chet expects the worst.
Don’t be Chet or his brother, Chad, who hangs on by a thread.
07:23 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Tom Brk
A
If you don't vote for Biden, you ARE voting for Trump, no matter which particular way you choose to waste your vote
06:39 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Liz
A
In response to Tom Brk.
Hard to believe he doesn’t comprehend that. He doesn’t like things now…well hold onto your hat honey, if the orange baboon grabs power.
07:03 PM - Nov 17, 2023
BreHam
A
In response to Tom Brk.
Help them understand!!!
07:24 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
If you are so disgusted by Biden being able to keep us from a great depression but was unable to change the price of eggs and gas is your reason for thinking you might feel cute in 2024 and vote for Trump then we are done talking here.
05:36 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Chet Sandberg
B
In response to Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff.
The president doesn’t control inflation. The president has very little direct control of the economy.

I’m not voting for Biden because he can’t deliver policy changes that will erode the mass movement of confused working class people to the far right, sadly.
05:45 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Lolafromthe D
A
Peril is not enough?? Peril? That is crazy
08:14 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Stephen Maytan
A
"Wah! You hurt my fee-fees so now I'm not going to support fascism!" Grow the fuck up.
10:11 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Schrodinger's Democracy
A
How to tell us you were in the 12% of Bros that crossed over to elect Trump in 2016 without telling us you crossed over to vote in 2016 screaming "ThE sCoTuS dOeSnT't MaTtEr".
08:51 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Suzanne
B
Did you learn nothing from 2016?
02:06 PM - Sep 26, 2023
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
In response to Suzanne.
You just answered your own question.
05:38 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Dan Wentzel
A
On the left here. You don't speak for "the left".

I will say this to anyone else on the left. If we want universal health care and other goals we cherish, then we need a progressive President with large progressive majorities in both houses of Congress.

Fascists destroy everything we hold dear.
01:55 PM - Sep 26, 2023 (Edited)
ALDOlivarius
A
Speak for yourself...I'm not a privileged white male who still has bodily autonomy. I will be voting accordingly...I will be voting for Biden/Harris.
12:35 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Paul Bradshaw
A
If you're not voting for Biden, you're tacitly voting for Trump.

That's how our system works, like it or not. That's how plurality voting works. If you're not voting against violent white supremacist fasicsm by voting for Biden, you're saying you're okay with Trump. Preriod.
12:26 PM - Sep 26, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
You're a Jewish Man Chet, that means you're not safe if Trump is President again, either. Have you missed all of the antisemitism being directed at Jewish people from his base?
12:14 PM - Sep 26, 2023
glinyx
A
Bullshit, darling.

Go be a spoiled little white boy somewhere else.

Go perform your moral superiority bullshit at other people.

We live in the real world.
12:12 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Andrea Billingsley
A
Seriously?!? Enjoy your block and mute!
12:12 PM - Sep 26, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
You all are calling yourselves progressives, but all you do is BLOCK progress!!!
12:06 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
OK, "Chet," (clearly this is not your real name), you are saying that you would rather let fascism and nazis take over than prevent them taking over.

When you would prefer something over something else, that means you're for it, "Chet."

There were no bystanders, only nazis, "Chet."
12:05 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Mark Wilson, MD
A
Sigh. Cutting off the country's nose to spite the country's face for the sake of political purity will kill people and our planet. Lovely.
12:03 PM - Sep 26, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
I didn't know Spoutible has a bunch of whining Leftie, azzholes too. Take this bull shyte back to TWITTER!
12:03 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Deb
A
Any third party vote or abstaining is a vote for the Republicans. Pick something close to you (mine is seats on SCOTUS) and vote for whomever gets you closer to what you want.
11:47 AM - Sep 26, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
Who is "WE"? Only a WM with the privileged skin tone has the luxury to say "America becoming a fascist state still won't make me vote for Biden". The majority of the DEM base is US Black/Brown, people. and we will be affected the most if Trump is President again. WE will be voting BIDEN/HARRIS, FQ U
11:44 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Paulette Hawkins
A
In response to HereForTHEEComments1.
I'm a yt woman and I couldn't disagree more with that confused, adolescent thinking that Chet displays. He obviously thinks he's a member of a privileged majority that has some impact when, in fact, he's a member of the immature male fraternity club who only causes chaos.
12:52 PM - Sep 26, 2023
RedSqurrl
A
With all due respect comrade, speak for yourself! I have no illusions about Biden and the DNC, lord knows I have my critiques on them for a number of issues, but sometimes voting isn't about what you want, it's what you don't want. And I don't want another alt right MAGA moron administration!
11:43 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Pam Sourelis
A
Who is this "we"? Who is "you"? You seem to have a very strong sense of power and entitlement up there on your mountain of sand, looking down on the rest of us.
11:33 AM - Sep 26, 2023
DannyG
B
then fuck “all yall”
11:25 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Pamela
A
And what has “the left” gotten for itself by not voting for democrats?
11:20 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
thank you, chet, for throwing democracy the bone of “not voting for trump.” what an act of individual courage & personal conviction! they’ll sing folk songs to your bravery in the re-education & work camps.

$10 says you’re still a husk fanboy on the dl.
10:51 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Andrea Ball
A
All we get? Like you are handling out party favors? All we get is a boost for fascism. Silence is complicity.
10:38 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Jacquelyn G.
A
In response to Andrea Ball.
He’s a massive troll and an ubertwat here to solely elicit reactions. Blocked and soundly ignored.
11:20 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Roger Edwards
A
This would be okay if we had a parliamentary system but we don't. Whether it was the founders intention or not we have a convoluted 2 party winner take all system. So while the left might not love Biden they need to suck it up.
10:30 AM - Sep 26, 2023
J Louise
A
Idiots. You all are f-ing idiots. You are the clowns who gave us Trump in the first place. How many more rights do you want to help take away. You may as well actually vote for thd authoritarian. Your stance had the same result.
10:21 AM - Sep 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}