Myron Clifton
A
Too many democrats are again falling for the okie-dokie and slathering praise on the former Trump administration employee who is grifting her way through mass media with her new book.

I just published Enough of Cassidy Hutchinson.
09:50 AM - Sep 27, 2023
Lyn Riza
A
In response to Myron Clifton.
Reading through the responses here is evidence of exactly why she is brave. I disagree with Hutchinson’s politics but admire her coming forward. A 20 something staffer has more guts than all of the people she worked for and interacted with—grown men, many elected to serve.
09:13 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Lyn Riza
A
I challenge all of you to think of your 24 year old selves …let us not become as low as the maga cult.
In response to Lyn Riza.
09:15 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Zorrolitto Thee Elder
A
In response to Lyn Riza.
Nope. I will give these folks about as much grace as the Germans who volunteered for AH. That means ZERO and I hope their lives are terrible. I really do. 🤷🏻‍♀️
02:42 PM - Sep 28, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to Lyn Riza.
I think you’re talking to the only demographic that votes majority republican..

It’s not us. And being young isn’t an excuse for Black people-ever- so using it for her is really awful.

You’re doing this. Just stop it.
01:09 AM - Sep 28, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
In response to Myron Clifton.
This "well she's just 20 something" excuse is tired.

Don't white women EVER get tired of allowing themselves to be infantalized? Don't they understand it's that very infantalization that white men claim as "protection" which allows them to strip them of their basic autonomy?
01:54 PM - Sep 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}