Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs
A
I speak from my own experience: A lot us just stand and deal because we've had no real choice. (and in fact I've had an instance of that recently).

A lot of y'all gaslight us as "playing victim" anyway.

Fuck off with that "suck it up buttercup" meme.
Ronald Alexander @djchefron
While women may not have visions of conquest whoa be the dumbass to start some shit. Just ask Golda Meir, Indira Gandhi, and Margaret Thatcher
10:36 AM - Oct 07, 2023
12:10 PM - Oct 07, 2023 (Edited)

Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs.
I always think of men like Kavanaugh and Lindsey Graham and their red faces and "poor me" tears.

Women aren't afforded even the room for that.

Our tears are "calculated" or "manipulative," it's never about what WE feel but how we make others feel.
11:21 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Robert Fair
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
Kavanaugh’s performance at his appointment hearings for the SC should have been disqualifying. Blubbering drunks are near the bottom of my judicial temperament scale.
12:29 PM - Oct 08, 2023
Kim Mmmm
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
When I was a kid, I used to cry whenever I saw a grown man cry. Any man. It was automatic it felt like my whole world was falling apart. Boy was I brainwashed.
02:05 PM - Oct 08, 2023
Miss Lil' Bit Angie
A
In response to Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs.
I agree. We can't vent about anything before someone thinks we're whining or being a drama queen. I've had other females tell me that shit. Tell me to suck it up and see what happens. 💜♾️
12:13 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Halo-Halo w/ All the Sighs
A
In response to Miss Lil' Bit Angie.
Or blaming someone else...
12:23 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Annie Bee Good
A
In response to Miss Lil' Bit Angie.
I had a woman tell me, "That's just the way it is for women. Suck it up." when I expressed anger over gender inequality and double standards. I told her, "Absolutely not! Sucking it up just allows it to continue unchallenged. That's not the legacy I'm leaving for my daughters."
01:11 PM - Oct 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}