Charlotte Clymer
A
There is zero justification for these terrorist attacks on Israeli civilians. It is such a cowardly, disgusting, and self-serving move by Hamas. They do not care about the innocent Palestinian people they claim to be defending, let alone human rights generally.
01:40 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
In response to Charlotte Clymer.
They never have. Everyone who ever bought the lie that Israel is the aggressor simply wasn't paying attention to what the Arabs had done to cause Israel to attack.
02:28 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Julie Glazko
A
This is no doubt a horrible act. My heart is aching for those innocent people. However, anyone who has never been vocally outraged about the humanitarian crimes against the Palestinians should maybe be cautious about throwing shade.
02:22 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Charlotte Clymer
A
In response to Julie Glazko.
I don't know who you're talking to with that suggestion, but it sure as hell isn't me. I guaran-damn-tee I've said a hell of a lot more about human rights abuses against Palestinians, and I got the receipts to prove it. Do you?
03:26 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Verifiably Nobody
A
In the 80’s, I lived in Northern Ireland. Believe me, Palestinians are desperate. Most people see one atrocious action and dismiss all that led to that point in time. I have experienced it first hand. No, no excuse for violence but do you even care a little bit about their real tragedy?
02:08 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Human Power
B
Unauthorized settlements?
01:44 PM - Oct 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}