Charlotte Clymer
A
There is zero justification for these terrorist attacks on Israeli civilians. It is such a cowardly, disgusting, and self-serving move by Hamas. They do not care about the innocent Palestinian people they claim to be defending, let alone human rights generally.
01:40 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Julie Glazko
A
In response to Charlotte Clymer.
This is no doubt a horrible act. My heart is aching for those innocent people. However, anyone who has never been vocally outraged about the humanitarian crimes against the Palestinians should maybe be cautious about throwing shade.
02:22 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Charlotte Clymer
A
I don't know who you're talking to with that suggestion, but it sure as hell isn't me. I guaran-damn-tee I've said a hell of a lot more about human rights abuses against Palestinians, and I got the receipts to prove it. Do you?
In response to Julie Glazko.
03:26 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Julie Glazko
A
In response to Charlotte Clymer.
I apologize that I missed your previous support for Palestinians. I did look first to see if that was part of your Spouts, but I'm not an expert in those searches. I didn't mean to be as harsh as you seem to have taken it, but I have seen a lot of one sided discussions that concern me.
08:38 AM - Oct 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}