Myles Higgins ?
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
08:18 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Paige Robertson
A
In response to Myles Higgins ?.
Consider much of the current mess we're in is the direct result of the Koch brothers. They made a large portion of their fortune through the Pine Bend refinery refining bitumen from Alberta's tar sands. So stop Canada and Alberta from subsidizing the research into extracting oil from tar sands.
02:41 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Bonnie McDaniel
A
The Supreme Court decision making George Bush President. When you think of all Al Gore could have done about climate change and the Iraq War (like not starting it), you want to cry.

Also, your Gif is mesmerizing.
02:25 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Becky Helton
A
I'd go to 1952 or earlier and stop the CIA (and MI6, I'm assuming, since British Petroleum was also involved) coup in Iran. Not installing the Shah & his repressive regime means no 1980 revolution, and all the awful things that followed. Or earlier/ broader, stop a lot of mistakes in the Middle East
01:48 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
I would go back in time until I could watch the great pyramid being constructed just so I could know for sure. I don't think I would be comfortable making a lot of changes. If I had a guarantee the world would still exist when I got back I would be more comfortable.
01:43 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Myles Higgins ?
A
In response to Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff.
01:43 PM - Aug 08, 2023
G.Stephen S.
A
One thing? Would go back to March of 1763, right after the French and Indian Wars and have slavery banned in North America.
01:40 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Myles Higgins ?
A
In response to G.Stephen S..
01:42 PM - Aug 08, 2023
DBA
A
I'd squash the whole concept of private land ownership in such a manner so it would never again be considered and wholeheartedly establish community stewardship as the standard for living. You can have your own dwelling, but it's everyone's responsibility to ensure shared resources are not ruined.
01:30 PM - Aug 08, 2023
(laura) elsen
A
In response to DBA.
i'm with you on this. humans are failing at our purpose of stewardship. it disgusts me that we're gonna take nearly everything else down with us in our hubris.
01:42 PM - Aug 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}