Isa-Lee Wolf
A
I think it's a good time to tell Kace what we love about her, given how people keep trying to bring her down.

I love that Kace believes in objective fairness, not transactional, not proportional, but that there is justice enough for everyone and she'll fight for it.
ManKillah Fruitface @FruitFacedFruitKace
05:37 PM - Nov 01, 2023
05:42 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Janet aka April
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
Kace is the heart of Spoutible. She embodies the ideals behind Spoutible. I see the world differently because of her. I admire her strength and her willingness to hold people accountable. She is under attack every day. She is exhausted and hurting. We all need to be here for her. This must stop.
10:47 AM - Nov 02, 2023
The Eternal Atheist
A
In response to Janet aka April.
Please report any behavior that goes against the Spoutible guidelines.
11:20 AM - Nov 02, 2023
Ashanti- Na
A
In response to Janet aka April.
11:42 AM - Nov 02, 2023
indie perfume lover
A
Yes all of that! She actually goes out of her way choosing her words as diplomatically as poss, so anyone calling her a bully says to me they're just a hit dog hollering. I love Kace for her authenticity and honesty. She shares her life experiences with us, which can't be easy. She is a treasure 💜
10:36 AM - Nov 02, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to indie perfume lover.
Could not agree more!!
10:37 AM - Nov 02, 2023
Bev Turner
A
Missed this yesterday - There are many reasons to love Kace. The first thing that pops in my head is her authenticity. Some may not like what she says but you always know where she stands and that's an admirably quality. She's amazing! 💓
09:49 AM - Nov 02, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Bev Turner.
She IS!!!
10:21 AM - Nov 02, 2023
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
And Kace getting piled on by these assholes is Tall Poppy Syndrome, Internet style, with her attackers flailing and wailing that she was mean to *them.* 🤬🙄 They can FATWO with that crap.
11:04 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Thee NW Mankiller Magpie.
ABSOLUTELY.

And why don't they ever take responsibility for "being mean" first?

I hate that.
11:06 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
Kace has compassion and guts, and the strength to speak her mind. She has shown she's the kind of friend who would not only have my back, but kick my ass for fucking up. I love her to bits for all of that.
11:02 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Sally W
A
Kace is outspoken because she cares. Deep within she cares and fights for those that are marginalized. No BS and takes no BS. Love her ❤️
10:51 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Sally W.
YUP AND SAME!!!
10:53 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Char
A
I was following her but I can't see her posts now. Maybe I did something wrong? In any case, I appreciated her candor, her unfailing commitment to who she is & what she stands for, the things I learned from her, and her sense of humour.

Sending love to you all tonight ❤️
10:44 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Char.
I don't know how all those following permission things go, But I completely agree with all of these points about Kace!
10:49 PM - Nov 01, 2023
CPfromCA
A
I love how Kace not only speaks her own truth, but that she is always putting forth the concept of HARM REDUCTION, to help and elevate other groups that don't enjoy privilege in this country.
08:12 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to CPfromCA.
Such a great point!
08:17 PM - Nov 01, 2023
T. Naught
A
the is no realer talk to be found on this platform or any other & i am here for it
08:12 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to T. Naught.
That's a fact.
08:18 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Richard
A
I love how Kace speaks the god damn truth and chips fall where they may. You need to hear it. It's not hyperbole to say I learn more from Kace than anybody.
08:01 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Richard.
So truth telling makes her a bully?! No, it doesn't. She is an incredibly kind and patient individual, I cant imagine her being a bully. She may speak with force, but that's not a bad thing, this place wouldn't be the same without her. One would have to do something very stupid to incur her wrath...
08:09 PM - Nov 01, 2023
9Gen
A
In response to Richard.
Yes. All of this.
10:47 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Ben Peterson
A
Everyone needs a big sister like @FruitFacedFruitKace ! We appreciate you a ton!
07:49 PM - Nov 01, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
💙💙💙💙💙
07:42 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Shogan and the Star Wars Cats
A
I love how she unapologetically speaks her truth and stands up for the truth of others. She is one of the people who helped me realize I could be more open here and use my voice too.
06:20 PM - Nov 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}