Christopher Bouzy
A
What is your honest opinion about last night? How did we do as a platform, and what we could've done better? Please do not reply with random bug reports. This is specifically about election night.
05:30 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Mercedes Mensah
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Spoutible is the place to be on election night.
08:05 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Read aBannedBook
A
I don't get election news from any other source; I gave up checking MSM websites long ago what with the sensationalism and ultra-busy websites that make my head explode. But while I have nothing to compare Spoutible to, I was able to get all the election information I needed and more. Thank you.
01:58 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Aspie Allie
A
👍👍
12:56 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Kos
A
I had zero problems on this platform last night. In fact, I've had zero problems from the get-go. You built a monster.
12:24 PM - Nov 09, 2023
frog_enabler
A
I was following the free election results as they came in at the NYT and at MississippiToday--Presley really came close, if everyone had gotten to vote . . . and was here watching as the nat news would break. I have to say, I tried to soak in the good news as my heart's desire was dashed.
10:26 AM - Nov 09, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
It was awesome. If there were any glitches I didn't notice them...but more importantly this community was everything I could hope for on an election night (and every night).
10:18 AM - Nov 09, 2023
Shawn Stuckey
A
The lack of bots and troll farm employees in any comment section of any update was soooooo refreshing.
08:41 AM - Nov 09, 2023
SueinAZ
A
I was on Spoutible and got all the facts/results quickly. I turned on MSNBC to check for any additional info I might be missing. There wasn’t any. I turned it off and went back to Spoutible.
09:38 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Deborah Conway
A
I didn’t not watch the news, I got all my updates from Spoutible 🐳last night. I didn’t feel anxious at all. Last night for the first time in a long time this election hanging out on Spoutible 🐳was incredibly fun an informative.
09:38 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Be Human
A
I feel like there was a great healthy community feeling last night. Discussion of topics and fun interactions. A good balance ⚖️
09:31 PM - Nov 08, 2023
MEAction NOW
A
A live feed of the election dashboard that auto updates would be cool as well 🙂
09:22 PM - Nov 08, 2023
MEAction NOW
A
Pre polling us about who will win the different races (poll thread) would've been fun!

Thank you for your spouts and insights. Overall, a very fun and successful election night on Spoutible!
09:12 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Timara (she/her)
A
Two thumbs up. I think a running score of election results will make things easier and I know that's on the roadmap. But last night was smooth sailing. Kudos.
07:45 PM - Nov 08, 2023
CalMeGrogu
A
I enjoyed it. Just the facts as it should be.
07:41 PM - Nov 08, 2023
NTropy Sellers
A
It was very intense and interesting. Lots of great posts and honest information to follow. Spoutonians rocked it!
07:32 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Nope
A
I think the best feature; I did not see even one post containing misinformation. 👍️
07:31 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Fredrick LaGuardia
A
I signed up based on your bet on Twitter, I'm happy 😀
07:29 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Boadicea TX
A
In response to Fredrick LaGuardia.
Welcome! We're glad you're here.
10:09 AM - Nov 09, 2023
Mary Becker
A
In response to Fredrick LaGuardia.
Welcome 🤗
10:22 AM - Nov 09, 2023
En Joule
A
The Occult Purpose of War & Satanic Super Technologies | Gigi Young - YouTube

It is tempting to get caught up in the most mundane elements of war: the consolidation of land, power and wealth. However, there is a higher occult reason wh...

07:15 PM - Nov 08, 2023
BeeBee Bimble
A
Spoutible did a fantastic job. Last night, it was the place to be. Well done.
07:14 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Claudia Citro
A
The news here was fast and accurate. The Spoutans are awesome 😎. This is my preferred way to receive election news.

Did you dress like Kornacki?
07:10 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Orlando Fuentes
A
In response to Claudia Citro.
I am already addicted to spoutible. Watching the improvements and community growth. We are living history people.
07:34 PM - Nov 08, 2023

Only followers of this user (susanm) can see their posts

Duke Norik
A
Honestly, it was better than Xitter. No vitriol, no ads, and actual information instead of dog shit.
07:05 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Ken Restelli
A
Couldn’t stay up late but read a lot of spouts today and all good stuff!
07:04 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Dennis A
A
I thought it was pretty awesome. I agree with all the suggestions for some kind of central, common results tracking. The spouts were coming so fast and furious it's difficult to keep up. Thank you! 🙏🐳
07:02 PM - Nov 08, 2023
BOND 007
A
IT WAS AWESOME 😉
06:53 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Phred
A
Christopher, when we all rallied around the idea of a new platform, I never thought once about whether or not we could pull it off. We all just did the work. And here we are a year later with that exact platform we all discussed. Last night was awesome. We did it. We really did it. Now onwards!
06:48 PM - Nov 08, 2023
BTSdaily7 (sporadic;)
A
In response to Phred.
A+++++ gif and thank you for your work and vision!!
10:21 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
IMO having a specific area to find updates and election results will be perfect...if we could get them in real time, that would be amazing.
06:43 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Kathleen Rupnow
A
I really enjoyed following your election last night on the site. I did turn the TV on and found all the punditry so annoying as somehow the Rs are getting their butts kicked but Biden is so unpopular lol. I contacted the Liberal Party of Canada today and told them they need to join Spoutible.
06:28 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Nurses AgainstDickPicks
A
We went into the maga backyard and whipped some butt. I am especially pleased with Virginia rejecting Glenn Younkin's ultra maga agenda and close the door on him being a backdoor presidential candidate 😀
06:22 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Richard
A
Nothing I see. I think everything was fine. People could read, post, saw results. Not sure what anyone else would want.
06:05 PM - Nov 08, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}