Cyndi
A
Just thinking back on Covid when we were kind-of sort-of locked in. Remembering that absolute rage in the comments areas of the adult paint by numbers ordering websites that were 6 months behind and the wait lists for puzzles. People lost their GD minds over craft supplies for a while. 2020, man.
12:31 AM - Mar 01, 2023
dani
A
In response to Cyndi.
The Wild West of the domestic arts. Remember trying to get dry-active yeast? I violated a provincial travel ban to collect a sourdough starter. By boat.
12:37 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Cyndi
A
In response to dani.
I still have an unopened block of yeast that I seal-a-mealed, because - oh yeah, I bought a vacuum sealer during covid for when all we could get were like 10 pound packages of ground beef. I really wish I had journaled my way through it. No one will believe the mundane stupid stuff.
12:40 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Cyndi.
Folks were fighting over toilet paper and hoarding gravy and shit. It was wild times.
12:36 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Cyndi
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
In the moment it was high stress, but some of it now - you just have to laugh. Every once in a while someone posts a “candle pouring kit, has everything, barely used” on our buy nothing group and we all just kind of “mmmhhmmmm” like Sling Blade. Like, I see you.
12:45 AM - Mar 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}