Diana
A
Seriously side-eyeing anyone who's out here shilling for Liz Cheney like Democrats need to be giving her props for...what exactly?

She didn't actively try to overthrow the government. Cool, I guess.
04:22 PM - Dec 07, 2023 (Edited)
Jason Ginsburg
A
In response to Diana.
Don't have to love her, but I have to respect that she basically ended her political career and gave up a lifetime safe seat in Congress to sound the alarm *to her fellow Republicans* about Trump.
04:26 PM - Dec 07, 2023
justanotherpam
A
In response to Jason Ginsburg.
Don't have to like serial killers, but have to respect their committment to the process. Those guys can be super consistent! Should work in quality control somewhere.
04:58 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Jason Ginsburg
A
If you're equating Liz Cheney to a serial killer it's obvious you're not engaging in a serious discussion.
In response to justanotherpam.
05:33 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Idiots Abound, LLC
A
Actually, if you're NOT equating her (her whole fucking family) as a serial killer, you are probably too young to remember the egregious harm she and her family have done to this country. Or, you're willfully ignorant.
07:46 PM - Dec 07, 2023
justanotherpam
A
Yeah, I kind of feel the same way about white guys who are apologists for the GOP. You don't have any skin (ha ha no pun intended) in the game to lose.
05:34 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Jason Ginsburg
A
In response to justanotherpam.
I absolutely have skin in the game.

I despite the GOP, but it's an opposing political party. Trump's version is an existential threat to this country, even if you're a white guy.

The GOP isn't going anywhere. One side will take control. I don't want it to be Trump's side. So what are my options?
05:35 PM - Dec 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}